Chapter #30

A/N: 10 more chapters left in this book. Yeah, it'll end at 40 chapters :(

Dear Rem,

Please meet me at the Three Broomsticks café at five? Pleaseeee? I miss you a lot. Love you.

Love,
Kxxx

'What's that Moony?'

Remus hurriedly stuffed the letter inside his book and put on an innocent face. He cleared his throat.

'What's what Padfoot?' He said innocently. Sirius narrowed his eyes.

'You were reading something,' he said, 'and you were smiling. Love letter, eh? Who's the mystery woman?'

Remus tried to ignore the way his cheeks felt on fire.

'Uh, no such thing. No mystery woman--'

'Is it a mystery man?'

'PADFOOT!'

Sirius let out a bark of laughter, much like a dog. Remus flushed furiously and scowled. He stood up, closed his book and practically ran out of the room, Sirius cackled after him.

'There's a mystery woman though, yeah,' Remus mumbled as he stood in his room.

*~*~*~*

'Ew no,' Alexis shuddered as she stood in her room with Euphemia and Hope.

Hope chuckled as she kept a piece of glittery red material aside.

'What about cream then? It'll match with your eyes, I think,' she said. Alexis shrugged.

'I want something that'll match with Reg's suit. There's no way he'll wear a cream-colored one,' she said and blushed when Hope and Euphemia shared knowing smirks.

'Black then? Or dark blue?' Hope said after a while.

'Black will be rather dark. We want the gala to be cheerful,' Euphemia said.

'Dark blue would be good, yeah,' Alexis smiled. Hope smiled back.

'Alright then, I'll start working right away. Send someone to help me for the materials please,' she said and stood up.

'Sure,' Euphemia smiled. Hope left the room.

'Okay now, first things first, we'll see if Dorea has had her breakfast. She doesn't enjoy eating,' Euphemia said. Alexis streched.

'Yeah, let's go,' she said.

____________________________________

Dear Lils,

I'm okay and so are the lads. Aunt Dorea is..fine currently. She's healing quickly. I miss you loads. There's the Potter Gala coming. We'll be together then. Please tell Marlene to write longer letters to Sirius. He's a whining little piece of shit, can't live for two days without his wife.

Alexis was in shock but recovered quickly. She's really happy. And I'm happy for her. She was asking about you and Marls. And Gods, George is probably making a plan to kill me right now. Tell him that I'm really sorry to leave you like that.

And please inform Alphard about Aunt Dorea. They were good mates, I hope they still will be. And I love you.

Lots of love and kisses,
Jxxx

'Cheesy,' Marlene muttered. Lily jumped, alarmed. She folded the letter and turned to glare at her best friend.

'That's rude! It was my private letter!' She frowned. Marlene smirked.