Chapter #23

'Well Lily you should tell James about that guy--'

'Would you look at that!' Lily shouted, interrupting Alice's sentence. James narrowed his eyes while Frank laughed.

'Which guy?' Lily's fiancé frowned dangerously.

'Oh nothing. Why don't you ask Lily about that sometime?' Alice pushed a strand of chestnut strand behind her ear and smirked.

Lily sighed wearily. Alice Frank Longbottom had a thing for throwing people into trouble. She stuffed her hands inside her pockets as she walked.

A light breeze blew across their faces and Lily pushed her hair out of her eyes. It was the 29th of May already. Time flies, right? It does. She looked sideways at James. He was talking to Frank about some sort of match between The Wasps and The Puddlemere United Team.

She looked down at the ring on her finger. The light if the sunset reflected upon it. She sighed again and leant her head against James's shoulder. He smiled and turned to kiss the top of her head before returning his attention to Frank.

Lily felt a drop of..water on her nose. Looking down, she realised that the ground was splattered with raindrops.

'Shit, it's raining!' Frank said as Lily started laughing.

'Have some fun Longbottom, the rain's cool.' James grinned brightly as the rain started. His messy hair lay flat for once. His glasses were hazy due to the water but he was smiling.

Lily dragged him in the middle of the street as she giggled.

'These two are insane,' Alice shook her head at her friends. Frank looked down at her and blinked.

'I know, right?' He grinned. His wife laughed and kissed him softly.

James was dancing with Lily. He spun her around and she laughed merrily. Pulling her close, he rested his forehead against hers.

'I love you.' He whispered, his hazel eyes were twinkling and shone with love and adoration. For her.

'I love you too James.' Lily whispered back. She closed the distance between them by kissing him.

The rain had never felt better.

(A/N: Fun fact--It was raining when I wrote this ♡♡)

______________________________________

George sighed as he glared sideways at a smirking Petunia.

'Stop looking at me like a bitch dear brother. Let the girl have some fun.' His sister took a sip of her coffee.

'Fun, yeah. But seriously? No curfew? God Petty, that's strange! What if they do...inappropriate things?' George fumbled with his words. Petunia glared at him.

'They have been dating for a little more than a month. You really think that? Eww.' Petunia shuddered.

Lily was anything but a hormone-crazed girl.

'You know what George? Sometimes you are crazy as hell.' Petunia told her brother. The corners of his lips quirked upwards.

'I get that from Alphard.' He shrugged, a smile on his face. Petunia laughed.

______________________________________

Euphemia sat beside Cassandra, holding her hand calmly.

'Are you sure that was all you saw Cassie?' She asked gently. Cassandra nodded. Euphemia glanced at their other best friend, Cedrella Weasley, maiden name Black.

'Mia..Ella...don't look at me like that. That was all I saw.' Cassandra said softly.

'We know Cass and we trust you. We are worried, okay? Your nightmares...Riya says that your face turns white and you're a mumbling mess. It's scary for your children. Aria, she spends hours worrying over you. If Nicholas didn't remind her to live, I doubt she'd even stand up.' Cedrella explained.

Cassandra sighed wearily. She rubbed her eyes and leaned against her pillows.

'Uhh, Mia? Ella? I made dinner...,' 16 year old Riya Trelawney came inside the room.

'Lovely. Thanks Riya, Aria will take care of Cass right?--Riya nodded--fantastic. We can eat.' Cedrella smiled at Cassandra before following Riya out.

Euphemia squeezed Cassandra's hand comfortingly and got up.

And then, Cassandra Camilla Trelawney was alone, back in her world of haunting dreams...

_______________________________________

'Mom! I found a new name!'

Meda blinked. She saw Dora standing beside her, grinning broadly. She literally ran in here, in like what? Two seconds!? Meda wondered.

She bent down to scoop her daughter in her arms.

'Oh yeah? What's this name sweetie?' She asked with genuine curiousty. Dora opened a sheet of paper. On it, written in her adorable handwriting were three words:

Zelanita Andromeda Tonks

Meda looked at her daughter. Zelanita, it was a beautiful name!

'Sweetheart,' Meda breathed, 'how did you come up with it?' Dora's smile was blinding.

'I mixed the names Zinnia, Ella and Nita! And it became Zelanita! It's nice right?' Her daughter asked eagerly.

'It's wonderful,' Meda hugged Dora lovingly.

(A/N: Before you start attacking me, I know Zelanita's no name. It's my creativity dude *smirk*)

_____________________________________________

'Li-lee.' James pouted. 

Lily sighed. She looked down at James, his head was resting on her lap. He looked at her with that adorable pout that made her melt.

'Yes James?' She massaged his scalp with gentle fingers.

'You are not giving me attention!' He said, hazel eyes twinkling. She raised an eyebrow.

'What kind of attention do you need Jamie? I already give you a lot.' She rolled her eyes. He blinked.

'Do you? You are giving attention to that book!' He whined. She laughed.

'Alright, sorry.' She smiled. He grinned and reached up to kiss her.

The smooth piece of shit..Lily thought.

____________________________________________

'Zelanita.'

Ted blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

'You came up with it?' He asked his wife. She rolled her eyes.

'No. It was Dora actually.' She said proudly. Ted laughed.

'So she has got her mom's naming gift. But it's a beautiful name. Zelanita Andromeda Tonks.' He said.

'I know.' Meda smiled.

Suddenly, Dora came inside, giggling. She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder and looked at her parents.

'Mom! Dad! I found a small puppy outside! It's so cute! Can we keep it?' She asked eagerly.

'I'm sorry sweetie but no. Animals are such a trouble--' Meda started.

'Nonsense! Of course we can keep it! Where's it Nymmie?' Ted grinned. Dora beamed.

'It's in my room. I named it Basil!' She said proudly.

The naming choices of the Black family....

A/N: For your kind information, Mia, Ella and Cassie are in their early fifties. And I'm too tired to write a proper author's note so bye and sorry :( Take care and stay safe.

Love,
Aurora:)