Epilogue

A/N: There you go...please read the next chapter (author's note). Read...

25th August 1979

Lily Evans, the bride, stood in front of her friends, getting ready. Her sister-in-law, Mrs. Hestia Evans, was carefully combing her hair.

'You look gorgeous, don't worry,' Mrs. Petunia McPherson said calmly. Lily took a deep breath and smiled.

She walked down the aisle and stood in front of James, her almost-husband.

'Start the vows please,' The Priest nodded. James started:

'Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live.

I, James William Potter, take you, Lily Rose Evans, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.'

His eyes were moist and so were hers. She started her own vows:

'I, Lily Rose Evans, take you, James Fleamont Potter, to be my husband, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. My commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made anew.

'I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the--'

The priest had barely finished his sentence before the newly wedded Potters kissed.

31st July 1980

'Oh My Heavens! He's gorgeous! How did you prats ever make this?' Sirius whispered as he held his godson. Lily rolled her eyes and James laughed.

'Outta my way Black, let me see my nephew!' Alexis demanded. She smiled softly at the sight of Harry James Potter, wrapped up in light blue colored blankets.

'Welcome to the world my dear grandson,' Euphemia beamed.

'And my,' Dorea and Fleamont said in unison.

19th May 1981

'Oh Gods, they are so beautiful!' Lily smiled as she stared lovingly at the newly-born twins, Celeste and Skylar Black.

'Let me see!' Nine-year-old Dora Tonks tried to look at her cousins.

'Me too!' Two-year-old Zelanita Tonks squealed.

'Please don't forget me!' Five-year-old Belle Julienne Black-Vance whined. She was the adopted daughter of Narcissa and Emmeline.

Marlene and Sirius laughed happily.

16th April 1982

'Holly Euphemia Potter,' Lily smiled down at the little redheaded girl in her arms.

'She's so beautiful,' James whispered. Harry smiled at the sight of his younger sister.

'I can't believe you didn't name her after me,' Dorea grumbled but she was beaming. Euphemia looked smug.

22nd June 1983

'Rosalie Dorea Black,' Alexis grinned down at her daughter.

'I have not forgiven you for doing this to my innocent cousin, Black,' James glared at Regulus but he was grinning broadly.

'Ah, thank you for the name,' Dorea smirked as she stared proudly and lovingly at her granddaughter.

28th October 1984

Evelyn Hope Lupin had her father's light brown hair and her mother's stormy blue eyes.

'She's wonderful,' Hope whispered as she held her graddaughter. Katie smiled.

Remus smiled softly as he stared at his daughter, silently making a vow to keep her safe from every person who tried to hurt her.

24th December 1985

'It's Christmas soon!' Five-year-old Harry Potter grinned at his younger sister. Three-year-old Holly Potter smiled back.

'We should make a gift for mamma and dada!' She squealed. Harry nodded and they set to work, helped by their grandmother, Euphemia. They had taken many of their parents' photos and arranged them in a collage, complete with a card which said "We Love You!"

'Aww,' Lily cooed when she saw it, 'this so sweet! Thank you sweeties.' James smiled.

1st September 1990

Lily and James waved to an eleven-year-old Harry as the train to Hogwarts School for Royals took off. They glanced at each other and smiled.

'Hard to believe he's so grown up now,' Lily whispered. James laughed.

'We have grown old too, remember?' He smirked. Lily rolled her eyes and they shared a laugh. So they lived and stayed happy, with no Dark Lord troubling them and intoxicating their future.

The Beginning

A/N: Next chapter please...*sobs*