Chapter #17

A/N: Can I just say that the amount of fluff here can kill you? Jily's date is here *smirk*

Alexis twirled in front of her best friend, Tina Williamson.

'Gorgeous babe. Black's going to get a heart attack.' Tina grinned. Alexis blushed slightly. 

'Now, it's time. Go!' Tina smirked and pointed towards the door. Alexis took a deep breath and smoothed the skirt of her light blue dress. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was tied up in a bun with two strands falling on either side of her face.

She opened the door and walked out. Before going, she was sure Tina muttered something like, 'If he hurts her I'll make sure he can never have children ever.'

Such a Tina-ish threat.

She met Regulus at the gates of the palace. He was wearing a black shirt and dark blue jeans.

Before going towards him, she saw Anushka Patil standing in the middle of the battlefield, Novicis in her hand. Kanika Patil was teaching a woman the correct flick of the wrist beside her.

She gave the twins a brief smile before coming to stand in front of Regulus.

'Uh..um..you look b-beautiful.' He stuttered. She blushed.

(A/N: I'm only good at Jily, Blackinnon, Wolfstar, Emcissa and Remadora romance. Sorry.)

They had decided their-err-date in a café called The Apres Ski (from The Girl in The Woods by Patricia MacDonald. It's a murder mystery and one of my fav novels).

Regulus pushed the door open and led her towards a table. He pulled out a chair for her and smirked at her raised eyebrows.

'Just being a gentleman Ally.' He said when he had taken his own seat. She laughed merrily.

'What can I get you Sir and Ma'am?' The waitress asked.

'A black coffee.' Regulus said and looked at Alexis.

'A coffee for me too. Milk. No sugar.' She smiled. The waitress nodded and went to get their orders.

They made small talk, laughing and teasing. People around them smiled and whispered 'Young Love.'

They took a walk in the sunset on the hills of Diagon. The palace looked magnificent when bathed in the red and orange glow of the setting sun. At the end of the date, both understood one thing:

They were madly, hopelessly and happily in love.

_______________________________________

'What do you think about the date Marls?' Sirius asked his fianceé. She looked up from her book and frowned.

'Maybe...22nd May? Two is my lucky number.' She said.

'Good enough.' Sirius shrugged.

'And what color theme?' She asked. They lapsed into thoughtful silence.

Sirius was thinking about the color blue as Marlene loved it. Marlene was thinking about gold as it was Sirius' favourite color.

Finally, they decided on blue and gold. Together. The flowers of the bouquet would be Hydrangeas because they were Marlene's favourites.

Marlene scribbled a letter to Lily:

Dear Lils,

Decided the date. 22nd May, color theme gold and blue. Flowers will be hydrangeas.

Lots of love,
Marls

_____________________________________________

Lily, on the other hand, was in a panic mode. Petunia carefully zipped her stunning midnight blue dress. It was off shoulder and stopped above her knees. Her hair was pulled to one side, curled.

'You look beautiful!' Tuney gushed as Lily twirled around.

'Really?' The latter frowned.

'Yeah! Come on, it's nearly time.' Tuney smiled.

'The curfew's eleven o'clock!' George called from his room.

'No it's not.' Tuney said simply.

'I--'George said, shocked. Lily snickered.

She stepped outside. James was leaning against the wall of her house. He was wearing a crisp white shirt which had two buttons unbuttoned and black jeans.

In simple words, he looked hot as fuck.

(A/N: I sincerely apologize for stealing your content Rev. My deepest apologies my dear friend.)

He smiled when he saw her.

'Beautiful as ever.' He said and kissed her cheek lightly. Lily blushed. And he loves it when his words made her blush. James smirked.

Fucking traitorous pale skin. Lily cursed silently.

She took his arm as they started walking towards the destination of their date. James said it was a surprise for her.

They stopped in front of the most expensive restraunt in Cokeworth. Topaz.

'No way.' Lily said, shocked. She had known that he was filthy rich but this!? TOPAZ!? No fucking way.

James grinned proudly. 'Yes way, may I lead you inside m'lady?' He bowed. Lily rolled her eyes and laughed. He opened the door for them.

It turned out that the place was more beautiful than Lily's imaginations. Multicolor lights were all around. James had arranged a candle light dinner with the most exotic dinner meals from across the world (Lily was not kidding here. Even Thai and Indian food was there).

'Wow.' She whispered. James looked proud of hinself.

'So you going to meet my parents?' He asked when they were eating. Lily smiled.

'Yes. I hope they like me.' She said. James scoffed.

'Everyone will like you Evans.' He grinned at her. Lily laughed.

'You realise that not everyone is in love with me?' She raised an eyebrow. James smirked.

'Good thing. I don't want to share my girl.' He winked at her. She blushed again. James smiled.

After dinner, they walked in the streets of Cokeworth. The breeze was cool for a summer night. His arm was draped along her waist and the other one was stuffed in the pocket of his jeans. Both of Lily's arms were around his waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. Every so often, he would turn his head and kiss her hair and she would smile.

When they reached The Evans' House she sneaked him inside her room. James knew that something like this would happen. He had already told Augusta and Leo that he would be coming late. Or in the morning.

She changed into a t-shirt which belonged to James and pajamas before crawling into bed with him. She closed her eyes and sighed. His scent was wonderful. Like autumn nights or rain.

'I love you Lils.' He whispered into the silence of the room.

'I love you too Jamie.' She smiled back.

A/N: so *sniffles* cute! I mean...okay I'm bragging. But this was so cute! Rexis is together. Bow down babes, the queen is here. Just kidding. Love you all! Take care and stay safe.

Love,
Aurora:)

P. S. If I ever decide to delete this story, what would be your reaction? Just curious....

P. P. S. My covid test is negative! YAY!!!