Chapter #13

Lily's eyes were filled with tears as she read her sister's letter.

Your undeserving sister

These three words repeated themselves. Lily grabbed a paper and a quill and started scribbling.

Dear Tuney,

I don't hate you, I never did. I love you and I always missed you being my sister. I'm so sorry that Vermin cheated on you. Little piece of shit, he is.

I'm in Hogwarts. I have found George's current residence. He's in Hufflepuff, working as a sword-maker. I hope Yvonne's taking care of you. I miss you a lot. I'll be home soon for Alice Prewett's wedding to Frank Longbottom.

Umm...please don't squeal when I tell you this: I'm dating James Potter, The Prince of Diagon. DON'T SHOUT. CALM DOWN GIRL.

And you do deserve forgiveness. It was not your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself. I love you. I miss you. I love you. Write back soon!!!

Lots of love and hugs,
Lils

She watched the owl take off and grinned.

Smiling, she walked out of her room and entered James'.

He was sleeping. Dam, he looks cute. She thought and blushed. He was facing her, taking deep and slow breaths. Slowly, she crawled into bed with him. She rested her head on his chest and sighed.

'Well, evening Evans.' James mumbled. She giggled.

'Evening to you too Jamie.' She smiled. James grinned sleepily and pulled her closer to him, resting his cheek against her flaming hair. She smirked and started kissing his neck.

It started as a normal snog, light and teasing. But of course, they were Lily and James. Light and teasing wasn't their thing. They tried to impress each other, take control and prove themselves.

Because they were Lily Evans and James Potter.

But right now, they were just Lily and James. Just them.

(A/N: I have a thing for cheesy things, don't judge *smiles*)

_______________________________________

'It's all your fault Marge! Goodness knows if I will ever find a girl like Petunia Evans!' Vernon fumed.

'I just told you about my friend! I didn't tell you to snog her!' Marge snapped back.

'SHUT UP YOU TWO! I lost my daughter-in-law! You don't deserve Petunia, Vernon. She's too good for you.' Mrs. Emma Dursley shouted at her pathetic excuse of children.

'Well then, why don't you leave woman? Go to that ugly bitch's house!' Marge yelled.

Slap.

Mrs. Dursley was fuming. She grabbed her clothes and stepped out of the door.

'You'll regret this later.' She hissed angrily and left the house.

______________________________________________

(A/N: I know I have a sirius problem about changing P. O. V.s every ten words, sorry.)

George Harold Evans was twenty-five.

Wow, a good deal of time had passed since he left his family, right?

He pushed his flaming auburn hair out of his eyes and focused his dusty blue eyes on the book he was reading.

'George, you have a serious problem.'

The said boy snorted. He looked up to see Alphard Black glaring at him.