The Seventh Day

'Shut up.'

'Rude aren't you?' Regulus observed. Alexis threw him a dirty look over her shoulder.

'Sassy explains that.' She said smoothly. Regulus rolled his eyes.

'It sure does.' He muttered sarcastically. Alexis chose the wise option, she ignored him. Arguing with Regulus Arcturus Black was no good. You'd end up losing. The Boy was an excellent debater.

'What are you finding anyway?' He yawned, looking bored.

'An Elephant.' Alexis replied. Regulus choked.

'Excuse me?' He said, bewildered. Alexis rolled her eyes.

'You heard me. I am finding an elephant in my drawer.' She snapped.

'I. Am. Dead.' Regulus said.

'You seem fit and fine. A little green maybe, but still alive.' Alexis told him. Regulus snorted.

I still love you though. She added silently.

______________________________________

On the other hand, Kanika was going to Hogsmead. Her brown horse, Hildur, was running fast. The wind swept her dark black hair back and her cloak flew around.

'Heck, only if Anushka would be here. She's good at cutting awkward silences.' She muttered.

'Seems like you don't like me.' Jack Parker said from beside her.

'No.' She answered. He snorted at that.

'Well about that time in the closet--' he drawled lazily.

'I was drunk!' Kanika interrupted him. He smirked.

Hildur neighed, as though telling them to shut up. Luckily, they did so. Trying to avoid those little butterflies in their stomachs. The sun was bright as ever, the humidity was high as they rode over the high mountains of Altum Scopuli.

The grass was greener here, in the mountainous areas. The wind was fresher and refreshed them. At last, they stopped for lunch.

They sat on the grass and ate the sandwiches and drank the water, all the while sneaking glances at each other.

'So..the Magna Saltus Forest next?' Jack asked. Kanika shook her head. 'We are going by The Forbidden Forest route.' She reminded him.

'Oh.' was all he said.

They started again, feeling stronger. The light was getting dim. The sun was slowly setting down in the west, behind the mountains of Scopuli Serenum. Twilight was above them when they reached the doors of Hogsmead.

'Names?' Asked the guard sternly.

'Kanika Aasma Patil and Jack Robert Parker. Official spies for Diagon.' Jack replied. The guard nodded and let them in.

The Kingdom of Hogsmead was ruled by The Moons. Euphemia was their only daughter. After the death of the elder Moons, the Kingdom was given to King Fleamont Potter.

The streets of Hogsmead were cheerful as ever. Children ran around, giggling while parents bought stuff at the shops. The lights added a warm glow to the busy streets.

They entered the palace. A man was standing inside the dining room. Two others girls were behind him. The blonde one smiled.

'Hello, I hope you had a safe journey. My name is Isadora Blackburn. This is my cousin, Dorcas Meadowes.' She said and nodded towards the brunette. The latter smiled politely.