Chapter #35

A/N: Four more chapters to go for the epilogue. *weeps* Hey, don't worry! I have another fanfic planned up, thanks to breesiena_914 because of her prompt. It's called 'The French Redhead' THANKS BREE, THE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HER!

Lily hated long journeys. Usually, she preferred to travel alone and wasn't used to company. But currently, she was in a carriage with James, Sirius and Marlene.

Andromeda, Bellatrix, Nymphadora, Cassiopeia and Ted were in the carriage in front of them. Narcissa, Adam, Emmeline and Nicole were in the carriage behind them and Alice, Frank, Remus and Regulus were in the carriage at the last.

Lily leaned her head on James' shoulder and smiled. It felt nice to be with him again. He and Sirius were betting on the most stupid things such as the color of Remus' bow tie tomorrow, the amount of time Alexis would spend getting ready and stuff.

'Aw come on, let's play something!' Marlene whined, sounding bored.

'Like? Truth and Dare?' James raised an eyebrow. Marlene shook her head.

'Seven minutes in heaven?' Sirius tried. Lily threw a velvet cushion at him.

'Twenty questions?' Marlene suggested. Sirius pretended to fall asleep.

'Stop with the dramatics Padfoot,' James smiled. Sirius let out a snore. Marlene gave her husband a nasty look and started talking to Lily about some famous woman called Amber Warbeck who had just divorced her husband, gossip stuff.

*~*~*~*

Meanwhile in the next carriage, Meda was telling Bella about the nane Dora had selected.

'Zelanita,' Bella echoed with a smile. 'It's beautiful, so easy to say and gentle. Nymmie is so smart!'

Dora giggled proudly. She was sitting in Cassiopeia's lap, playing with her grandmother's hair. Meda thought of Cassiopeia as her mother and Dora's grandmother because she was the one who had raised The Black Sisters.

Druella Black had never shown a shred of affection or love for her children, or her husband. Druella Nott married Cygnus Black for money and power.

Shaking herself out of the dark truth of her family, Meda smiled. Cassie, as Bella called her, was tickling Dora and making her laugh. For a woman of fifty, Cassie was still young-looking and beautiful. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and her light blue eyes twinkled with happiness, unlike her other siblings.

Cassiopeia had many siblings. The eldest was Orion Black, Sirius and Regulus' father who married Walburga Goyle. The second eldest was Cygnus Black, who married Druella Nott. She was the third eldest and unmarried. The fourth eldest was the late Dorea Potter, mauden named Black who married Charlus Potter. The fifth eldest was the late Artemis Black. The youngest was Alphard Black.

Out of the six siblings, only Artemis, Dorea, Cassiopeia and Alphard were sane enough to support Albus Dumbledore and not fall at Riddle's (very filthy and nasty) feet. Artemis was killed when she was thirty in Knockturn during a mission for Dumbledore. And Dorea was, well, killed.

Stop it. She thought. Those days were old, they won't return. Live in the present, the past can't be changed.

'Mom?' Dora prodded her. Meda smiled and looked diwn at her daughter.

'Are we there? At Di-Di-Dragon?' Dora said, pouting adorably.

'Not Dragon,' Cassie laughed, 'it's Diagon. Repeat with me, Die-Gun.'

'Die-Gun. Diagon!' Dora giggled.

'Smart girl! That's it!' Cassie ruffled Dora's currently pink hair.