Chapter #11

'That's an odd question Miss. George Evans works in The Kingdom of Hufflepuff as a sword-maker. I went there last week.'

These words made Lily faint. Luckily, Remus laughed and caught her before she hit the ground.

'Prongs mate, would you please carry Lily to her room? My muscles are all stiff...' He said, smirking when James blushed furiously.

'Yeah.' James mumbled. He picked her up.

'Well...don't you think they'd make a nice couple?' Marlene whispered to Sirius, who smirked in agreement. James gave them a threatening glare before turning. He started walking towards the Palace.

He walked inside her room and placed her on her bed gently. Her red hair was messy and was spread across the pillow. James sat down beside her and took a moment to admire her flawless skin. It was flecked with light freckles. Her long eyelashes rested on her high cheekbones. Her pink, cupid-bow shaped lips were parted slightly.

Tentatively, he brought up his hand and touched her cheek. She shifted but didn't wake up. He sighed and withdrew his hand.

'Evans, wake up.' He said. She didn't.

'Evanssssss.' He drawled.

'Lily.' He said impatiently. Her eyelids opened and she sat up straight.

'OhdammitwasthattrueisheinHufflepuff!?' She babbled.

'Lily--' James tried.

'Ohnogoodnessitwastrueohmygodiamsohappy.' She continued further.

'Lily stop--' James tried again.

'Iwanttoseehimsoonohmygoditstrue--' Lily went on.

'EVANS! BREATHE!' Janes gasped. Lily took a deep breath.

'Right, sorry. So for how many years was I passed out?' She asked him.

'Just a few minutes.' James snorted.

'Bruh.' She said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. James rolled his eyes.

_______________________________________

'Are you serious?' Remus wondered.

Dumbledore smiled politely.

'I'm afraid so Mr. Lupin. If you disagree I understand---'

'NO!' Sirius, Remus, Marlene, Lily and James shouted together. Dumbledore chuckled.

'Are you sure then? Would you like to join The Order of The Phoenix?' He smiled.

'Yes!' The friends said together.

'That's wonderful. Can you teach archery, spear fighting and sword fighting too?' Minerva said curiously.

'Archery and sword fighting.' Lily replied.

'Spear fighting and archery.' Marlene said proudly. Sirius looked proud, too.

'All three.' James smirked.

'I second that.' Sirius said.

'Same.' Remus grinned.

'Just curious, where did you girls learn those?' Pomona Sprout, one of the ministers asked.

'Hm..Lily's brother taught us. Our other friends are also good in those.' Marlene replied.

'Impressive.' Dumbledore said.

'I know, right?' James mumbled. Lily shot him a look.

_______________________________________________