Bun In The Oven

A/n:  For those unfamiliar with the expression....

Carmen-

Happily settled in at your own home in Buenos Aires, Y/n was startled to hear Carmen screaming, "Y/N!!!!"

You came rushing to the bathroom. "Carmen! What is it? VILE? Rogue ACME? Killer robots?"

She holds up a positive pregnancy test, smiling. "A baby!"

Player-

You started throwing up and being exhausted in the mornings. Player looked up the symptoms and found they aligned with early pregnancy. You both didn't want to risk a test being wrong, so you arranged a doctor's appointment. The test revealed a little blip that would grow into your child! Player's jaw dropped, but he was so happy tears came out of his eyes!

Zack-

You were pretty sure (after taking a boxful of tests) that you were preggers. And you you knew Zack would freak-out from the suddenness of it. So you set up for the occasion.

You set up the camera at the dinner table and told Zack you had a surprise gift for him. You set up 3 gift bags in front of him. "Each one is a hint at the real surprise. So take a guess after each one."

Zack happily opened the first bag. It had pair of baby booties in them. "Um..." Zack tried to guess. "Doll shoes? You got me a doll?"

Next Zack opened the second bag which had a little mobile that played 'Hush Little Baby.' "Oh sweet, I love this tune! We goin' to a concert or something'?"

Finally, the last bag had three pictures of an ultrasound. "Whoa... negatives. Okay, I think I got it: you scored tickets to a Night Concert with a doll theme!"

You rolled your eyes and said. "No. But thankfully, you can call a friend for help."

You pressed the speed dial for Ivy's number on your phone and handed it to Zack.

Ivy's voice boomed over the speaker. "Y/N IS HAVIN' YOUR BABY, CHEESE-FOR-BRAINS!!!"

Ivy-

Ivy wasted no time in telling you she was pregnant as soon as she found out. There was a huge hug that came from the news, and a ton of congratulations from friends and family.

Graham-

You found out you were pregnant after Graham... disappeared. You stayed with Zack and Ivy, and they did their best to help you over the next few months. You ended up moving out of Australia and to the U.S. A., since you found a better job there. Some time after Carmen came back, you were at home when there was a knocking at your door.

Answering, you saw Graham panting heavily. "Y/n? Are- Are we (pant) Are we having a baby?" You didn't answer, because it was obvious by now. Next, Graham asked. "Is... Is it too late for me to still be a good dad? Will you let me do this with you?"

El Topo-

When you told Antonio you were pregnant, he ran up, hugged you and spun you up in his arms! He was so happy! He began pampering you endlessly, treating you like you were ultra delicate.

Le Chevre-

Jean-Paul was scared of becoming a father. Not that he didn't like kids in general, but he had never planned to be a father. He didn't feel ready when the two of you found out. But it took a lot of talking from both you and Antonio to make him more accepting of the idea. Then, there started to be times where he would talk to your stomach.

Tigress-

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Sheena shouted as she chased you with a positive test I one hand. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!  YOU RUINED MY PRICELESS BODY!" You were able to dodge and remained unharmed. The rest of the house wasn't so lucky. You noticed Sheena started feeling better when you gave her your credit card to 'revenge spend' on all the baby things she wanted.

Mime Bomb-

You found out during a routine physical that you were expecting. You told Mime Bomb once you got home. He was smiling.... for a long time. Then you snapped your fingers in front of his face and he fell backwards like a wooden board.

Dash Haber-

Dash noticed you were slowing down. And you were throwing up during your break times. He scheduled an appointment with a good doctor. When he found out you were a few weeks along, Dash strode out of the room. You thought he might be leaving you, but you found him standing just outside the office. The first thing you heard him say was. "It's not bad enough that the wifi here sucks, but coordinating maternity clothes, budget, and housing is a style nightmare!" He took you off work and pampered you like a princess the entire pregnancy.

A/n:  Thank you to all readers for being so patient!  You guys are still my light and motivation!