First Date

Second part of first request!  

Carmen-
Yours and Carmen's first date was to a beach-side cafe in California. Which turned in to a city-wide game of cat-and-mouse when ACME spotted the two of you!

Player-
You two went to a show, then the arcade. You played against each other, and against other pairs there. You dominated!

Zack-
The official date was a dinner at a local eatery. You dressed up nice, but Zack came in a tux with his 'Duke' persona. You almost thought he had done this as a joke! But then you told Zack he should relax and be himself, because that's who you wanted to go out with.

Ivy-
You both a agreed to make it simple and went to a movie. Afterward you both got ice cream and went for a drive around town.

Graham-
Different from the First Kiss, Graham invited you to his favorite cafe to get to know you better. 

El Topo-
It's hard to go on a date with VILE's rules getting in the way. But the two of you had a great time on a stay-at-home date. You made your favorite foods, and snacks. Talked about yourselves and your home life. Just got to know each other in a safe place.

Le Chevre-
Le Chevre wanted to really impress you, so he had it arranged on your time off to take you to France with him. You got to see Paris, and even went to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Tigress-
She already had the date planned before you asked. But it was a fancy restaurant (don't worry, you're rich and can afford it), followed by a popular show. She kept complaining at a minimum since the evening was her idea. Tigress made sure you knew she was enjoying your time together, in her own way.

Mime Bomb-
The first date: a treasure hunt. He put clues first around your house with clothing suggestions. The one by the door to tell you where to go and at what time. A man at the first stop said a slim red-head left you a gift and a clue to your next location. You followed the clues, getting gifts as you go, until you finally found him. The final note he gave you read: 'No more looking. My treasure is you. Let's enjoy the rest of the day together.'

Dash Haber-
You met Dash at the fancy, French restaurant you agreed to meet at. He was waiting for you by the seating host when you walked in.
He appraised your look for a second and stated. "Impressive."
You replied evenly. "I could say the same."
"Why don't you?"
You sigh. "Dash, maybe this is a mistake. I mean, do you even want to be here?"
He raised his thin eyebrows at you. "Don't say that after I booked a table hours in advance, got my suit to perfection, and bribed the other agents to keep our whereabouts hushed up."
Eyes nearly popped out of your sockets! "You did what?"
"Y/n, if there's one thing you should know about dating Dash Haber: it's more what I do than what I say that matters."
"Dash," you say kindly, "I"m not trying to trap you with one date. If either of us decide this doesn't work, we can stop."
"Nope." He deadpanned. " I don't let anyone walk away saying they had a bad night with me. The second you agreed you were in, (y/n)."
"You're really possessive, you know that, Haber?"
He shrugs and looks at his menu. "I prefer high quality, but low management. I already have a Countess to serve, tonight I need the company of... someone less demanding."

A/n:  I find that, while I try to make sure all have their spotlight,  Dash's tend to be longer.  I think it's because he's last and is typically cast in a silly light.  I'll try to make his shorter, if possible.