Kabedon!

A/N:

Kabedon or (kabe-don):  verb; the action of slapping a wall fiercely, which produces the sound "don".

Personally,  I get more of a "bang"  when this happens!  Maybe you've seen this before in Japanese anime between love interests.  But I didn't know there was a word for it until a short while ago.

Carmen-

You tell Carmen you feel like you're not getting as much attention from her lately. "Y/n?". She asks. "Have you ever heard of a kabedon?"

"Is that a noodle bowl?" You ask.

Suddenly, Carmen pushes you against the nearest wall, slamming one of her hands slightly above the side of your head. Her face is only inches from yours. "No." She says. "This is most certainly not a noodle bowl." Carmen stares right at your blushing face with a flirty smirk. "Is that enough attention for now?"

"Yeah..."you breathe. As Carmen steps away, you ask. "Did Shadow-san teach you that move?"

"Nope." She responds proudly. "Le Chevre did."

This quickly becomes Carmen's most effective flirting technique.

Player-

You were leaning against the wall, looking at your phone, when Player traps you between his arms. "Huh? Something up?"

Player pouts and looks sternly at you. "You promised you'd take it easy when you get sick. I can crunch the data, you rest!"

He doesn't do this much. It's a bit advanced for this sweet boy.

Zack-

Zack casually asks you to follow him to the living room and asks you to stand against the wall. Then he leans in and placed his hand slightly above your head.

You ask, "What are you doing, Zack?"

"I dunno. Ivy said this was romantic, uh..."

Zack just stares at you, wondering if there's something else he's supposed to do. This feels more awkward than anything for him. Taking pity on your boyfriend. "How bout this instead?". You kiss him, and walk away saying. "That's more our style."

Ivy-

Ivy slams both hands at your shoulder height! "Alright! What gives?!". You stare back confused. Ivy continues, "You blow me off for date night, 2 missions, and a football game! What. GIVES!"

She's mad. But you can't tell your short-tempered girlfriend what you're up to. Yet. So instead, you smile and say. "You are so hot when you get possessive of me."

Ivy immediately get flustered and starts tripping over her words. You take the opportunity to walk away, saying. "And a kabedon? Did Shadow-san teach you that move?"

Ivy later tells her brother about 'her move', and how it can affect his partner.

Graham-

He does this mostly when he gets jealous. He takes you aside and places, rather than slams, his arm. Just so people know he is having a private conversation with you.

"What was that?"

You ask back, "What was what?"

"That! Are you into that? Them? Seriously?!"

It always ends with a kiss between you two. Graham doesn't know what a kabedon is, but apparently you like how he does it! You try doing it on him:. This Casanova gets red as a tomato!

El Topo-

This softie does not have a natural to aggression. So it falls on you! You pull a kabedon mostly out of frustration.

"Q-Que!?"

"El Topo!" You accuse him. "You have done nothing but missions, missions, missions!"

"I-I am sorry, mi corazon! But when the Faculty tell you-"

"No! No, this not about them, this is about you!"

El Topo's body completely shuts down when you do this. Do you do it more often to get what you want.

Le Chevre-

He is no stranger to the kabedon move. He slams his hand above your head and stares down at you intensely. Of course, you are no shrinking violet with him and stare back.

"You wanted something?"

"Non, just felt like reminding zhe onlookers who is-"

"Top goat?"

He smiles. "Oh yeah."

Mimebomb-

This guy is all about body language. So he actually does this a lot to flirt with you or get your attention fully focused on him. It depends on what he wants, so you have to watch his face to really know.

If he's mad: kabedon. If he wants to flirt with you: kabedon. If he wants to stop someone from flirting with you: kabedon. If he wants you to pay attention to him: kabedon. If he is trying to protect you on a mission: kabedon.

The list goes on!

Sheena-

Watch out ladies. She has strong hearing. Sheena hears a giggle she hones in on the girls. If they are looking at you, say your name, and keep looking your way, Tigress marks her territory!

She doesn't just slam her fist aggressively by your head, she digs hers nails into the wall and leaves a long claw mark while glaring over at the girls. "Mine." She states to you(you think) as they retreat!

Dash Haber-

Dash keeps his private life private. He usually just needs to stand next to you to get what he wants. Attention, stave off admirers, etc. The only reason he would pull a kabedon: You guys are having a serious fight.

Dash hates nothing more than being ignored, and you know it. So when you two are having a serious argument, you know exactly how to get under his skin and take him down from there! The most you say to him is: "Mr. Haber."

This can go on for a day maybe two. Dash won't do the kabedon at work. But as soon as you are alone, he'll pull the move. He'll demand to know how long you plan on shutting him out.

His least favorite answer: "Indefinitely."

The thing is, he will keep you there until there is either a compromise or an apology.

Julia Argent-

It happened on accident! ACME was having a few major issues. Agents were running North, South, East, West, and every direction in between. You came into the middle of it and we're just trying not to get trampled.

Spotting Julia in the sea of papers and agents, you try and get over to help her through. You are both bumped and pushed, but you somehow make it to her and try guide yourselves to a safe place. One agent comes barreling through, shouting at everyone to get out of the way.

"Move, Julia!". You push her out in front you and block her body from being hit. The agents avoid you both, but it's already too late. Julia is staring up at your face, and it is as red as hers!

"Agent Y/n," Julia smiles, tucking a few stray hair behind her ear. "I did not know you had such a thing as a kabedon in your arsenal."

Chase Devinsaux-

It was another steak out. You were both set to look like a young couple. This... Would be especially difficult for Chase. He struggles with just casual flirting. So you have to instruct him. "Lean on the tree. Not your whole arm, just your hand! Higher! At my head level. You want to just switch positions?"

Neal The Eel-

Neal loves to surprise you with this. You're by a wall, and doesn't matter to him if anyone is around. He just slips right up beside you, and bam! He usually open with a casual line like. "No pen, no paper. How you still draw my attention, love?"

The Cleaners-

Being trapped against the wall by two intimidating men at once? You know you are blushing. But Boris and Vlad are confused. They saw the other students did this to get their partner's attention, and decided to try it.   I don't think they really got the implications of doing this.  They don't need anything they just wanted to talk with you! 

A/n:  Some partners either find this romantic or threatening.  Consent and communication!  Thanks for continuing to read these one-shots!  I don't think I'm quite done yet.