What You Bake For Them

Being indoors isn't all bad.  Gives me the chance to work on my baking skills!  Until my oven broke...  So what kind of baked goods do the characters like?

Carmen-

Carmen likes a wide range of foods. Traveling the world allows her try which ever one interests her. But she has a special weakness for your hot, and freshly home-made, chocolate chip cookies!

Player-

He likes the store bought snack you always buy him. But if you want to make something yourself, simple brownies are the way to go.

Zack-

Zack loves sugar! His favorite baked treat is your three-layer, triple chocolate, fudge icing cake! Plus a glass of cold milk.

Ivy-

Ivy's not afraid of calories! Your homemade donuts keep her going through long work nights, and cozy on cold, rainy days.

Graham-

Believe it or not, Graham really likes your strawberry short cakes. He asks that you keep this between the two of you though. 

El Topo-

The first time you made him an apple pie, El Topo felt like he was eating from a 5 star restaurant! Now it is the only dessert he asks for.

Le Chevre-

Le Chevre already had a favorite treat before you two met. Not surprisingly, this high-road climber likes tiramisu! It was very hard for you to make, but you got a compliment out of Le Chevre for your efforts.

Tigress-

Tigress' expensive taste makes buying her guilty pleasures much easier than making them. But if you decide to put in the effort... dark chocolate, french truffles dusted in gold are the instant cure for a moody cat.

Mime Bomb-

He likes all treats! But the kind dearest to his heart are your warm, sweet blueberry muffins.  They can be warm, sweet juicy, and a good place to hide a secret message if needed.

Dash Haber-

Dash is very picky about his food. You figured he wouldn't risk his figure on 'indulgent calories. ' But when you got bored and made a cheesecake, he came in and ate the whole thing! He said it was a 4 star, but recommended several toppings that would spruce it up.

A/n: I actually like baking and cooking, and so do the people around me.  Nothing brings people together the way food does.  Why not set a little time aside for yourself and try making something new?  See you next time!