They Find Out The Secret (You Didn't Want Them to Know)

A/n:  Started a new job and got busy.  But I remembered a request I got a long time ago and worked on it during break time!

Carmen-

     Carmen came back early from a job walked in on you enraptured by the latest episode. "Is.... that (insert cartoon shoe here)?"

      You jump up startled and then embarrassed, but quietly nod at Carmen. She calls into the next room. "Zack! Ivy! Y/n already has the new episode downloaded!"

Ivy answers back. "Already? Zack get the popcorn!"

"Already got it! Hey, Ivy! Think they'll follow up on that last episode?"

You all sat around the TV, eating popcorn while finishing the show.

Player-

Player picks up your phone and sees several saved pictures of wedding dresses and wedding venues. He scrolls through your whole collection before you see him doing it.

You snatch the phone back and blush bright red. "What the heck, Player?!"

He backs away with his hands up. "Sorry! Sorry! But I just saw them and I couldn't stop looking. You got fancy taste in backgrounds, Y/n."

You take the escape. "Y-Yeah... I just looked the category and got hooked."

"I get it. Those aren't my thing, but they are nice to look at. Ever been to a wedding?"

You give your own answer.

"Cool." Player says. "Again, sorry I looked without permission."

As Player leaves you feeling both relieved and a tiny bit disappointed. Like a part of you wanted him to find it and be happy. But maybe thoughts of marriage are to soon for your relationship.

Zack-

It went like...

Zack:  "WHAAAAAT??????!!!!!  WHHHHHHY??????"

You:  "I DON'T KNOW!  I thought he wouldn't be THAT shallow if I got to know him back then."

Zack: "He's ten times that shallow!"

You: "Not to mention spoiled and rotten!"

Zack: "Exactly!"

You: "Not even his dad could pay me enough to stay with him!"

Zack: "Hold the mayo.... what were you offered?"

You: (Biggest amount of money you can think of.)

Zack: "Yikes. You might actually hate the guy more than Ivy and I do."

Ivy-

Ivy was shocked. Then angry. "So what? You won't show me to them because I ain't no dainty debutante?"

There was a long argument where you tried to explain. In the end, you and Ivy decided it was best to meet your parents and settle this.

Graham-

The way that you BOTH found out you were related to VILE Faculty left you both for a loss of words and air.

 Until you both screamed!!!!

El Topo-

He hugged you tightly saying he is so grateful you were able to get away and survive. Antonio understands that for you becoming a thief was necessary. And he promises that you won't ever have to face such a fate with him protecting you.

And... finally, El Topo has found people to hate!

Le Chevre-

He laughed and teased you a little. As expected. But he told no one else about it.  It even became a private joke between you two.

Tigress-

See PROPOSALS. (Being lazy, but not lazy.)

Mime Bomb-

He just couldn't connect the dots. You and Inspector Devinaux...? How are you even the same species?

Dash Haber-

By then, VILE had been outted by Carmen Sandiego. But... Dash took a long break from you. He was so furious that you had endangered and destroyed his job! For once, he was the scarier one in the fight. He felt sooo betrayed.

But when Dash came back, he agreed to not break up. But there was a long period of rebuilding trust between you.

A/n:  Hope you enjoyed these.  See you all soon!