IF/When You Get Kidnapped!

Carmen-

( by VILE or ACME)

Carmen already has a special kind of tracker on you. Be it VILE or ACME, she will go along with their demands until the first chance she sees to get you back safe.

Player-

(by VILE or ACME)

He's on it the second you go missing. Carmen and the gang all take your kidnapping seriously despite never officially meeting you. Player sounds worried, depressed and even angry when it takes a long time to find you. But he never gives up!

Zack-

(by VILE or ACME)

Freaks out, and rages! Zack panics when he hears you've been taken. Carmen and Ivy try to reassure him, but he keeps imagining worst has happened until they have a chance to save you.

Ivy-

( by VILE or ACME)

Tries to keep her composure, but is obviously worried about you. Ivy tries to take comfort in that you are a capable person and can hold out until the team finds you.  She's a lot more eager to jump into action than usual to get you back, but stays focus with her goal in mind.

Graham-

(most likely VILE)

He doesn't understand why someone would kidnap you! Or why they would demand he come alone to this reclusive location with no money mentioned. He informs the local police(as any smart person should), and goes as it's the only way to get you back.

El Topo-

( by ACME or Carmen?)

El Topo begs to be on the mission to get you back. On the way, Antonio really starts showing his aggressive side, promising real, excruciating harm to your kidnappers! For once, even Le Chevre is afraid of him.

Le Chevre-

(most likely ACME)

Without anyone's permission, he is already en route. He knows you being captured is only going to end with your memories being erased by VILE. But he does not care. Le Chevre knows he will get you back. And even after your memories are erased, he will keep the promise he made to you! 

Tigeress-

(by ACME or Carmen)

Sheena first suspects that it was that 'Little Red Hussy' who took you! She'll start relentlessly hunting down Carmen and demand she give you back. If Carmen didn't take you then Sheena will threaten her and her team to get you back from whoever did!
(You aren't part of VILE so there is no worry of your memories bring taken.) 

Mime Bomb-

(by ACME)

Being the snitch has its benefits. Like keeping it 'quiet' that you've been captured. Mime Bomb's specialty is being over looked and getting around quietly. So though it may take time, but he'll blackmail and steal everything he needs to get you out of there.

Dash Haber-

( by ACME or Carmen)

Though Dash admits that he loves you, he leaves you behind to be captured. He won't be rushing in to save you. He'll remind the Countess of your value to their operations, and, depending on who your kidnappers are, you might not need your brilliant mind erased after all.
But the day will end with you gone, and Dash miserable. He'll go to his bed thinking about you, and if he's done enough to ensure the best possible return for you.
And, if you do return, how much your vengeance will hurt!

A/n:  Let's remember this list comprises of both good guys and bad guys.  But if you think differently, that is totally fine!