The Cleaners (Catch-Up!)

Our lucky winners!  I asked the readers a while ago to pick a replacement for Troll (sorry but I didn't feel like there was enough to work with)!  So let's see how the Cleaners, Vlad and Boris, fit in!

Hugs-

Boris and Vlad are the same with hugs : what are they? If you are in anything of a relationship with them, you will have to be the one initiating them.

Having a Moment-

Typically, most moments between you three are complete silence. But there were two separate occasions:

Boris:. You helped Boris with a computer problem he couldn't do himself. He said thank you, in Russian.

Vlad: You were there and got down a new box of sponges Vlad couldn't reach. He said thanks, in English.

Nicknames-

None. You were also lumped into the same codename as them: The Cleaners. Though, when no one's around, they affectionately call you "Rabbit."

Who Asked Who (Out)-

There are no 'dates' with Boris and Vlad. Only missions. But the Faculty all took notice when they started pulling you along on their jobs. They figured they both must like you. And the Faculty started calling the times they took you along as 'dates'.

First Kiss-

Vlad: 

You were outside trimming the maze-like hedges outside the Academy. You set your trimmers down, then Vlad suddenly touched your arm. Looking up, you saw his usual stoic face. "You know how I feel, yes?"

You answered. "Nnnnnnnnooooo?"

He leaned in and kissed you. "Now you know."

Boris: 

Boris had been acting.... Strange....er.  Ever since he found out Vlad had kissed you, he kept a closer eye on the two of you. One day, Dr. Maelstrom assigned Vlad to the cafeteria, and you with Boris to clean his classroom. While you were cleaning the glass to the aquarium walls, Boris came up behind and trapped you against the glass. 

"You like Vlad, yes?" He asked you.

"Ummm..." You weren't sure how to respond this time.

Boris leaned way down to be eye level with you. "Growing up, brother and I have nothing to call own. Have little, so we share all."  

You sort of got what Boris was saying. "Soooooo....?". 

He smiled. "Heh, Y/n is a funny one." That's when he kissed you. Then he said. "Take time. Get used to idea."

What you Fight About-

They don't talk. They just leave you to stew in the frustration of their enigmaticness (word?) and lack of any kind of emotion.

Boris finds it oddly funny that you worry about such things.

Vlad doesn't say anything nor seems to notice.

First Date-

It was a mission to pick up a stolen piece of technology Dr. Bellum needed. When they were assigned to it, Vlad turned to you and said, "Y/n. You are coming with us."