Meeting Evil Carmen

A/n:  Okay.... 'two birds with one stone' on this one.  A lemon with Carmen in it, and Evil Carmen!  Kinda cheating I guess,  but I really wanted to do it!  As an added bonus:  I will leave the oc's gender up to the reader.  But there ARE adult themes in this.  I warned you! 

Y/n was stalking around in the mist. A 'borrowed' ACME knock-out gun in their hands and a priceless bracelet on their wrist. The setting was perfect to draw her out. And Carmen would HAVE to get close to Y/n. It was the only way to get the bracelet. And its worth was around £80,000.

They had to know for themselves. Y/n HAD to know if Carmen was really lost forever.

"So," an unmistakable voice came from the side. "the cops are now using civilians as bait?"
Y/n jumped and pointed the gun at Carmen. It hurt their heart, but she was still dangerous.

 Carmen just grinned. The look on your face was totally fear.

"We can skip introductions: you know who I am." She said.

Y/n gulped. Best to cut to the chase with 'this' Carmen. "I...I'm here to offer a trade."

Carmen laughed evilly. "Ha ha ha ha! What I steal is mine! I don't trade."

"And what if I have something that's been stolen from you?" Y/n boldly asked.

Carmen dropped her smile. Looking dead-serious she said, "What?"

There was more than hint of threat in her tone. Y/n got nervous again. "I-I didn't steal it from you! Someone else did. I just have them."

"Them?" Carmen raised her delicate eyebrow and strode forward. Y/n had gained her attention. "Should I be asking who or what?"

"It's a... kind of both." Y/n said. "Do we... Do we have a deal?"

Carmen looked Y/n up and down. If she could speak honestly, Carmen liked what she saw. Y/n was clearly no threat, she might even just play with them a little. 

"Speak loud and clear, cutie. I'm on the clock."

Good she was willing to list- was Evil Carmen hitting on you? Save that thought for later. Y/n had to get try to get the real Carmen back now.

"Just answer some questions to make sure we're on the same page, alright?"

"I'm listening." Carmen grinned cockily. 

"You were raised by the VILE Faculty right? Brunt, Malestrom, Cleo and Dr. Bellum?"

Now Carmen's gaze turned threatening. The fog around you shifted and hid her form, but not her voice. "You SHOULDN'T know that."

Y/n tensed. Looking around they said. "But I do. Do you know why?"

"Former student?" Her voice was behind you.

Y/n turned. "You would remember me then, wouldn't you?" Y/N went on. "Next question: It's about Shadow-san." 

Y/n was suddenly arm-tackled from behind! Carmen's impact was enough cause Y/n to stagger in their steps. If Y/n hadn't trained with Carmen before her kidnapping, they would kissing the concrete. They used their arms to block the next punch.

"You know to protect the face." Carmen said. "Next lesson: never, EVER, mention that traitor's name in front of me!"

Fighting back Carmen's pressing fist Y/n replied angrily. "Fine, then! That man! If someone really betrayed you: why do you need a board of criminals to help you clearly remember it?"