When You Are Sad

Here's my next request from a great sport: mukotodorokisgirl!  

Carmen-

When Carmen sees you sad she tries to say something witty to lighten the mood. She'll then try and talk it out with you to see if she can help you feel better. If that doesn't work, she falls back on an old tactic: pranks! Typical victims are local "ne'er-do-wells" who shouldn't be where they are to begin with. That usually cheats you up!

Player-

Player feels sad when you are sad. But, for someone his age, he's pretty good at talking you through it. He'll even let you win when the two of you play games together! Then, he'll say his computer and him need some time apart, and the two of you go outside together.

Zack-

Seeing that you're sad, Zack tries telling you jokes. Granted, they're either hit or miss. But when he accidentally slips and glides on the floor for a whole minute causing chaos as he tries to stop, you are already rolling on the floor laughing!

Ivy-

Ivy will do her best to sympathize with your sadness. Telling you that the whole situation is so unfair and she would gladly "knock the lights" out of whoever was to blame. But... she's rational. It makes you feel better to know your girlfriend is on your side.

Graham-

Graham will comfort you about what happened. He says positive words about how you're a great person and that you'll get past these events sooner than you think! He might tease you good-naturedly, then make you laugh and help you continue on with your day.

El Topo-

Hugs again. It breaks Antonio's heart to see you sad. He'll hold you close and listen to you speak about what happened if you want to. If not, he'll just cradle you close in silence for as long as you want him.

Le Chevre-

Taking the high road is Le Chevre's way of life! But when he sees you breaking down he is shaken. You are one of the (mentally) strongest people he has seen, so to see you so down is an unexpected blow to him. He'll hold you close and comfort you. Then... the second you say the name of the person responsible Le Chevre is out the door to find them!

Tigress-

The first thing she'll say is: "Grow up! Quit being a baby!" And... that's about it. Then she will just wait for you to get over it. Sheena will go about the day like normal completely ignoring that you are sad. Only when it really gets in the way of her doing something, will she sit and at least pretend to care.

Mime Bomb-

Not a fan of the frowny-face. Mime Bomb wants to immediately cheer you up when he sees you sad about anything. He gets your favorite things in front of you: your favorite movies, foods, games, music. He can't give you compliments or words of comfort due to the no talking thing. But he finds that kissing you and other comforts help stop your tears.

Dash Haber-

You often try to hide your depression from Dash. You know he's the the 'buck up and get over it' kind. Not sensitive. So your depression sort of builds and builds until it's too heavy. You have to sometimes let it out when you have a few moments to yourself. As time goes on, Dash seems to always find you when you have these moments. He comes and sits next to you, strokes your hair and says, "I know... I know..."
You become less depressed after doing some shopping, a few successful missions, or text message from your boyfriend reading: "I got them. Love your smile, baby."

A/n:  I did say the next one would be a one-shot, but I try to prioritize request when people ask!  Don't want to do anything too gory or dark, but I'll try to get as many requests as I can.  Everyone hang in there, and my best wishes to you!