Getting Ready for School/College

This is an interesting what-if.  But we all go through with it and so do they!

Carmen-

Carmen doesn't see the idea of attending a school as good. She will be stuck in one location, older adults telling her what to do, judging her talents... She's had enough of that already. But she goes with the minimum ready for easy travel, and some tools in case of a quick exit. 

Player-

Player is homeschooled. But he and his parents do take the time head to the store for school clothes, new books and supplies. Just so Player can have the experience with other kids.  His homeschooling is also with Y/n!  These two are almost inseparable.

Zack-

Zack slacks off until that last minute.  He has to pulled around by his sister and Carmen to get his school stuff.  Then he is frantically trying to get everything together before he gets out the door! He is the last one who is ready!

Ivy-

Ivy prepared ahead of time before slacking off. She checks everything she needs for school off her list, and then goes to chill with her bro. They morning they are all leaving, Ivy yells at Zack to hurry up, but the realizes that she left something inside that is important too.

Graham-

Graham is all set to be the coolest dude before he sets foot on his campus. Bag over his shoulder, he knows how this works. He is only going back to learn some new skills related to being an electrician.

El Topo-

El Topo considers it a privilege to go to school. He is excited to meet new people, and is impressed by all the new books his teachers will be guiding him through. He gets everything ready ahead of time and walks onto campus with a big grin on his face!

Le Chevre-

Le Chevre is soooo over this school thing! Why is he being made to go somewhere and be taught something he could learn on the internet? He is an adult! If Y/n and El Topo were not going, then he wouldn't be in the first place!

Tigress-

Sheena doesn't do any preparation herself. She yawns or looks disgusted whenever school is mentioned. "You know I'm going to do everything to get kicked out, right?" But five minutes in(after she arrives late) she trips a nerd carrying a stack of book, steals a teacher's wallet, and starts a fight with the head cheerleader. Sheena feels maybe this arrangement could work in her favor.

Mime Bomb-

Mime Bomb just goes along with the school thing. He treats it more like an infiltration mission. He is still ignored, so he goes around and sees what everyone is doing without being noticed. But a few people notice him, and even try to be friends with him. He finds a few true friends, but he never escapes the temptation to be more popular.

Dash Haber-

Dash over-prepares! That means: he's already bought his wardrobe for the year, all his writing tools are new, his phone is the latest model (as is his tablet), he has a new watch to be extra, and new cologne. When asked about books he says, "I roll digital." The school snob is in full form!

A/n:  Hope school for everyone is a great experience this year!  Work hard, but also take some time for yourself.  And if you like, leave a request below!