Catch-Up: Julia Argent

Request from Josue The gamer:  Catch-up for our  Agent Julia Argent!

Hugs- 

 Julia was shy at first, but quickly adjusts to your level of hugging. Eventually even initiating them herself!

Having a Moment-

Jules opened up and shared her thoughts on Carmen Sandiego with you. How ACME's actions troubled her, and how she wasn't sure the good guys are who they say they are. You held her hand and told Jules she should trust her instincts. And no matter what she chooses, you will always trust her.

Nicknames-

Julia is very official so she is a little awkward with nicknames. She may shorten your name, or call you "Dear" when you bit get closer.

Who Asked Who (Out)-

Jules spent all morning rehearsing in front of the mirror to ask you out. Likewise, you spent some time in front of your own mirror practicing and sprucing up your appearance. After a few false starts, by evening you both had had enough of the tension and blurted out at the same time, "Would you want to go out with me?"

First Kiss-

You two drove up to a cliff that looked over a lit city below. The stars filled the sky above you, and the moment was just perfect. You leaned over to point out a constellation to Julia. She leaned over to see where you were pointing. You found that your faces were right next to each other. You and Julia felt this warm, magnetic pull towards each other. The kiss took you both beyond the stars.

What You Both Fight About-

Julia is almost as obsessed with Carmen Sandiego as her ex-partner was! You, at one point, accuse her of being in love with Le Femme Rouge! Julia calls your logic ridiculous. Your hot-headedness is exactly what is slowing down the investigations!

First Date-

Your first date with Julia was actually a recon mission. You had to act as a couple on a date, and got a little carried away with your acting. Julia had to pull you back to reality, but she was silently enjoying the attention. That evening, she timidly walked up to you and asked if you would like to grab some local food with her.

Jealousy-

Jules doesn't get jealous easy. She gets very absorbed in her job. The only time she ever got jealous was when you were almost assigned to a new partner that was totally gorgeous.  She then insisted to Chief that you were too crucial to the case to be given to another for a long time!

How She Describes you to Other People-

"Y/n is a very effective partner. They have a thorough knowledge of things even I seem to miss. They're also very considerate and helpful. I feel very appreciated with them."

If/When you get kidnapped-

No matter who it was, Julia would immediately seek out Carmen Sandiego. Julia would risk her employment with ACME, but she loves you. And she will risk even her own life to get you back safe!

Coming Back Hurt!-

Julia fusses over you. She takes you to the hospital, all the time looking scared and worried for you. Julia will stay by your side every moment she can, taking care or you.

When You are Sad-

Her Chase Devinaux impressions always cheers you up!

Bringing the Kids to the Zoo-

Julia is a bit uneasy about going to the zoo. You find out that some of the larger animals make her a bit nervous. Then when one of the kids points out a monkey that escaped its caged, Julia goes full cop-mode and helps 'arrest' the escaped primate!

Texts from Her-

I think you are cute too☺☺☺

Apologizing-

Julia Argent apologizes with by giving you her free time. She knows she sometimes makes you feel neglected in favor of ACME. She tells you that before you all she had was work, so this is an adjustment for her.

You say to Julia that her intelligence and dedication is what drew you to her. And that this relationship is new for you two. But as long as she promises to be there at the end of the day, you'll stop rushing into danger.

Dreams of You-

Julia's dream is your wedding day. You holding out your hand to her at the altar, and her in the wedding dress of a princess. White rose petal float down around you both, and it ends with a joyous kiss.

Nightmares-

Julia finds herself on a dead waste land. She turns around when she hears you calling out to her. You are far away, but running towards Julia, fast. She starts running towards you when she sees the ground between you starting to crack open! Unfortunately, neither of you are fast enough and a giant, bottomless chasm now seperates you and her.

Julia stares across the chasm at you. You start backing up. Julia shouts as loud as she can that it is too wide, you'll only fall to your death. You do it anyway! Julia watches with tears as you run and then leap into the air. Then she screams out your name as she reaches for your falling form.

What You Bake for Them-

You wanted to make something to help Julia relax in her rare time off.  So you learned how to bake scones from scratch!  She asked to make them with in the kitchen next time, so she could be in on the fun!

Getting Ready for College-

Julia was born ready!  She's outside tapping her foot impatiently, when you are both an hour early!  She can't stop talking about how much things must have changed and there must be tons of new facts about history since she was last in school that could help solve future investigations.

How You Both Met-

Julia was waiting down in ACME labs  when her pen lit up, indicating a call from the Chief.  

"Agent Argent here."

"Agent Argent."  Chief said.  "In light of past events, I would like to assign you a knew partner.  They've tested well, and I believe can keep up with you intellectually."

"Very well, Chief."  Julia was kind of unsure of having a new partner.  But at least this time she would be the senior agent.  "May I ask who they are?"

"You'll find out in a moment."  And the hologram turned off.

Just as it did the doors to the lab opened and there stood Y/N in a full ACME suit.  Smiling, Y/N said, "Agen Argent?  I am Agent Y/N.  I am look forward to working with you!"

Julia smiled.  For once a partner who started with a friendly handshake!

Get pumped for Season 3!  I know I am.