Jealousy

A/n:  Ah, that little, green spice of love:  jealousy!  We hate feeling it, but we love reading about it!   Let me know if you agree with these.

 Carmen-

Carmen has had little experience to feeling jealous. She has her whole team investigate that person she sees you laughing with. She tells everyone that she 'suspects' they are a VILE operative, trying to get close to you and expose all of them. She defends it as a 'guts feeling'. Shadow-san says that if said 'guts' are her 'heart and stomach', then the feeling is jealousy and she needs to talk to y/n about it.

Player-

Player looks up their past history, their likes, recent purchases, all street cams with the two of you on them, and everything else about them. If he sees anything that could be a threat to your relationship, he'll send an anonymous email that they better back off!

Zack-

He is easy to get jealous. Zack will not waste a second on confronting the other guy! He will say that you are with him, and that if your admirer ever comes close to you again, they'll be mush on the side-walk. 

Ivy-

Ivy unleashes her sassiness at full power! Totally ignoring the person flirting with you, and asserting herself as your girlfriend with a strong relationship. After she's done, Ivy turns to her supposed competition and says, "Oh hey there! Sorry, tah interrupt your chat with y/n. I'll just be over there when you're done!" And walks off!

Graham-

He comes in ready for a fistfight! When he gets jealous, Graham almost seems like another person to you. But he only seems to do that if the other guy is really coming on strong.  Everyone else: just need to see you with him.

El Topo-

He doesn't really get jealous. He's more insecure is all. He'll just ask you to reaffirm that he's still your number one guy when you walk away from the other person.

Le Chevre-

Too easily! It's sometimes fun to see him fuming mad when he can't do anything about it. He'll pull you away and say he knows you are doing it on purpose. But when it's attention that is clearly unwanted by you, there is no warning for the other guy. A goat-kick to the face is all they get from Le Chevre!

Tigress-

A few nice people have flirted with you. The weak ones are easily scared off by Sheena, even without her mask. But the more serious threats....you don't seem to find them again...

Mime Bomb-

Mime Bomb is not one to hide his feelings from you, normally. What worries you is: every time he gets jealous he acts totally normal, like he didn't even see it happen! But then the other person mysteriously disappears for at least a few days. You do your best to never let Mime Bomb feel jealous!

Dash Haber-

He becomes really petty and resorts to child-like mockery of the other person in front of you. It sometimes makes you feel bad for the other person. Which makes Dash even more jealous! He claims that he's too much of a "gentleman" to ever let it come to fisticuffs. But he promises that he can make their life 'tumultuous' to teach them a lesson.