WARNING: A LEMON!!!

RATED #1 in carmensandiego2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know it has been way too long a time, but among my other real-life deals, I had this one request.  Someone (I am so sorry I forgot your name)  requested a lemon fic of either Carmen or Tigress.  And, since Carmen already has so much well-deserved spotlight.... I made this about Tigress/Sheena.  This will either be a juicy lemon... or a very sour one.

The question Y/n was always asked was: why? Why was he dating Sheena? She surely couldn't be long term! She was demanding, rude, possessive, and violent. Why didn't Y/n stand up for himself? Why did he ever let such a woman into his life!?

To which Y/n would answer: because she is still more honest than you are.

Which was true. Unlike Sheena, Y/n was born into a highly privileged family. They dressed in pristine white and gold, but their minds and and hearts were as dark and treacherous as an abyss. White smiles telling sweet lies, selfish intentions in every decision, and anyone who stood in their way was soon inconspicuously ruined.

While Sheena, was indeed everything everyone said about her, but she never hid her claws. She let you know what she thought of you, without needing to be backed by anyone. She displayed her own power by herself. Sheena was very sharp-tongued, able to take down even Y/n's own parents with just a sentence. And it was at your own risk if you decided to threaten Sheena. She was good on her promises. All of them.

He loved that about her. Sheena was strong, willful, had a temper, but used her greatest power to assert herself. Which seemed to be the only way to keep your true personality in this social circle.

That is what Y/n wanted in his life partner. Sheena was tough enough to be herself and stand above these vultures and snakes. He didn't mind that she wanted expensive gifts, or elaborate vacations. Sheena was proud to outright to say she wanted affection. It wasn't like she was stealing money or Y/n was unwilling to give it. Sheena was also very specific in what she wanted, which Y/n was glad for since his creativity often proved a failure.

Given the nature of this relationship, perhaps this fateful night could only have happened the way it did.

Sheena has been away on her 'job', for three weeks, and today she had sent Y/n a text.
'Baby, I'm coming home. Stay up for me!'

Without thinking about it, Y/n texted back.

'I have a warm bed and shower waiting when you do.' 

Returning to the book, anticipating Sheena would be expecting a greeting, Y/n was surprised when two minutes later another text from Sheena popped up.

'Meow! When did you learn to pounce? I'll just make a quick stop before I get there.'

"Huh?" Y/n reread the conversation. Pouncing? And why did she suddenly need to stop? She typically came home exhausted and just wanted to freshen up and sleep. "Well, Sheena has been known to surprise me." Y/n decided to not get dressed for bed, and wait and see what was worth Sheena's stop.

Two hours later Y/n got the answer when his girlfriend let herself in. "Oh, Y/n~..."

Looking up to greet her, Y/n saw Sheena leaning against the door with a tiny, purple bad dangling from her finger. 

"Uh.... Sheena! You're home!" By the curve of her brows and her sensual tone, Y/n knew something was up. Maybe she wanted to model what she bought?