May the Fourth: Light Sabers

My Inner Nerd stole the codes and broke into my Inspiration Space!  But if you don't follow this franchise: please forgive me!  I took the time to research and just had to write it down.

Light saber colors

Carmen-

Because Carmen is an advocate for justice and protecting others, as well as a great combatant and uses her mad skills for good: I think she would wield a Blue light saber. 

Player-

Since Player tends to stay out of fights and often resorts to intelligence and negotiation to solve his problems, he would be rewarded with a Green light saber. This also fitting to his role as a counselor and informant to Carmen as she travels the world.

Zack-

Zack tends to rely on physical abilities over brain-power. His light saber would be Bronze light.

Ivy-

Ivy can be just as tough as her brother. But in most situations she relies on keeping a clear mind to get through. Therefore, her light saber would be Silver.

Graham-

He's a bit harder to pin down, based on what side he's playing for. Due to the status as a free (non-associated) agent, I would say that earns Graham the White light saber. No longer works for Vile, but is more of a reserve member for Carmen's side.

El Topo-

He doesn't hate, he just obeys orders with no regard of who is the good or bad guy. He may not be mean, but he does bad things. Due to Antonio's unclear line of right and wrong his light saber color is Purple.

Le Chevre-

He's very much aggressive, but not brain-dead. Being a fair blend of both knowledge and power, Le Chevre might be a good fit to a Yellow light saber.

Tigress-

Hers is easy: Red. Her aggression and lack of care for others would make Tigress an obvious Sith.

Mime Bomb-

Hmm, doesn't talk much. Wants respect. Wants to prove himself. Clearly aligned as a Vile agent. Smart, but not physically strong. It's honestly his willingness to betray Black Sheep, his desire for power and the means to achieve his goals as a minion which earns him a Red light saber.

Dash Haber-

He has some skill with gadgets, but his strength ultimately lies with knowledge. Dash always works with obedience and service to Countess Cleo. My first choice would really be a blaster, but for a light saber I would give him....Orange? And he would most likely hate that!

A/n:  Phew,  my Inner Nerd is satisfied.  Feel free to agree or disagree with my choices!  And if you have no idea what I've even been writing about: thanks for coming to the end anyway.  See you next time!