Chapter 8: Confrontation

During break, the classroom erupted into chaos. I covered my ears, it was so loud that if anybody walked inside the classroom their eardrums would've been blown out.

Hirata and Kushida helped the class calm down and made them work together for the time being. The only exception was Sudou, he refused to cooperate until they figured out how to increase their points.

The next day, my classmates went to each person either asking for points or trying to sell something for points. Even Yamauchi approached me trying to sell his game console.

"Ayanokouji-kun, from Class 1-D. Please come see Chiyabashira-sensei in the facility office."

Now that's interesting, what could she possibly need from him. From what I know he didn't stand out at all. I patiently waited some minutes before leaving. I walked towards the facility office just to find Ayanokouji with the Class 1-B teacher, her name was Hoshinomiya Chie.

Although the distance between Ayanokouji and me was fairly large, I could still tell he was uncomfortable. I sincerely—no, wholeheartedly apologize for what I'm going to do Ayanokouji, but I gotta do this!

While they were talking, I pretended to be a random student walking by. Slowly I raised my hand and slapped her ass, and then squeezed her soft breasts. For some reason she let out a moan.

As soon as I stopped squeezing her boobs I got the fuck out of there. Luckily, they couldn't see my face. Let's see her reaction, I peeked from a corner.

Goddamnit, just like I thought she's now horny. The whole situation just got worse, but you can deal with that Ayanokouji.

Out of nowhere Chiyabashira-sensei appeared in front of me. We stared at each other for a few seconds, there was an awkward atmosphere. The awkwardness was too much for me, so I decided to talk.

"H—" She cut me off instantly.

"Disgusting"

Don't tell me..............no it can't be. Did she see me? What is the best possible answer in this situation?

"No need to be shy, Chiyabashira-sensei. I can fondle that voluptuous body of yours, just tell me!" I said while smiling at her.

She didn't even answer, instead she smacked my head with her clipboard while glaring at me intensely.

"I was just joking or wa—"

This time she slapped my face. With that sensei left to deal with Ayanokouji. Afterwards I also noticed that Horikita went inside.

Eavesdropping was not a good option, since anybody can walk in the hallways and instantly see me. The best option is waiting for them to finish their conversation.

Finally, they both came out. Allegedly, a certain someone decided to get fifty points in all subjects. Chiyabashira-sensei was careless since I saw his scores from the entrance exam from the clipboard she was holding. Damn, how can you make such a rookie mistake Ayanokouji?

Since both of them are here, I might as well exchange some words with them.

"Did something happen, Ayanokouji?" I raised my hand greeting both of them.

"Not really." He said with his apathetic face.

"I was wondering since we're friends and all, can you come to my room?"

"It's kinda intimate, so please." It really was...

"Sure, but when though?"

"Right now, if possible."