Chapter 15: Phase One Complete

Let's be honest who will be stupid enough to do something like that just because you couldn't control your emotions correctly. Don't get me wrong, although it's somewhat difficult to not get blinded by your emotions, it would be irrational to attack someone due to mild irritation. Not mentioning the repercussions I would face and how troublesome it would be to solve it.

   "Isn't that obvious? Someone went through her bag in the middle of the night and stole them. Our luggage was outside the tent, so if someone wanted to steal something, they could have easily done it!"

   The boys, still in a state of drowsiness, all exchanged looks. Ike, in complete panic, looked back and forth between the boys and girls. One of the boys who'd been observing this grumbled calmly.

   "Come to think of it, Ike, you were pretty late getting back from the toilet yesterday. You took a really long time."

   "No, no, no! That was just, well...I was struggling because it was dark!"

   "Is that so? You stole Mii-chan underwear, didn't you?" Shinohara accused.

   "Y-you're wrong I didn't do it!"

   The boys started blaming one another for this particular crime. Truly pathetic sight to see. My standards for them were already low enough, seeing this justified my view on most of them.

   "Hirata-kun, can you find the culprit?" She asked, arms crossed. It looked as though she was going to lose her temper.

   "Well, there's no evidence that the boys stole it. Maybe Mii-chan lost it."

   "I don't want to think there's a criminal among us."

   "I know that you're not the culprit, Hirata-kun. But for the time being, let's check the boys' luggage."

   Apparently, the girls weren't changing their minds on this. They had decided that the culprit was on the boys' side. Well, I suppose it made sense. Nevertheless, this bitch's attitude towards us is pissing me off.

   Oho? This chance may be helpful in the long run.

   "Nah, wait a fucking minute. What kind of nonsense is coming out of that mouth?" I spoke up, walking forward.

   "Why are you treating Hirata like that? Just because he's attractive doesn't change the fact that he can still be responsible for it." 

   "Yeah, th—" Yamauchi was about to speak when I cut him off.

   "Although Yamauchi and Ike represent most of 'us' due to their perverted behavior, don't assume we all act that way?" I said.

   "You're saying that since you might be the one who did it! If you're sooo 'innocent' why don't you let us check your luggage?" Shinohara retorted, like the annoying bitch she is.

(AN, do you dislike her? If yes, why?)

   "Don't get me wrong, you can check it anytime, what I'm trying to say is to stop this unfair treatment, isn't that right! I smiled assertively, showing it to the male students.

   "You understand us better than that ikemen over there."

   "I always knew you were one of us!"

   The boys supported every single of my words. Cheers soon flooded the place, people were supporting and praising me left and right. The girls were more anxious than angry now. There was a particular individual who looked at me with 'interest' though not the romantic type.

   "We deserve better treatment! Tell me, who were the ones who helped the most in this exam?" I kept talking, in turn increasing the volume of support.