Chapter 29: Opportunity

While walking to my destination, I accidentally bumped into a group of students. I paid no mind and was about to keep walking until one of them said something.

"Oh, we were just looking for you?" said a male student with blue eyes and long blonde hair that's tied in a ponytail.

I chose an area that was particularly isolated, though it looks like it'll backfire on me. There's nothing I can do here, there aren't any cameras present which is troubling for them.

"Hm? What do you want? I got shit to do," I said.

The other student had long black hair that reached his shoulders, making him look like a homeless, drug addict. I observed them carefully to see their motives until I saw Kamuro with them.

So, that's what they're doing, huh? Well, it wouldn't hurt to talk to them, I got a bit of time to kill. If I'm correct the drug addict is Kitō Hayato, meaning the other is Hashimoto Masayoshi. Both being in Sakayanagi's Faction.

"No need to be hostile," said Kitō.

"Ha, I'm sure you two would make great lovers," teased Hashimoto, obviously referring to Kamuro and me.

"Ah, you seem to misunderstand my attitude. This is how I normally act, there's no hostility, I assure you," I responded.

"Well, why were you looking for me?" I inquired, getting straight for the point.

"It's nothing too important, we just wanted to meet you."

"Get straight to the point, as I said I'm busy."

"Haaah, can't you be patient?" sighed Hashimoto.

"Not that it matters, I'll get straight to what I want to know," he said.

"Why are you supporting the Katsuragi Faction?" asked Hashimoto.

"What could you mean by that?" I played dumb.

"C'mon, there's no use playing dumb."

"I am doing no such thing though?" I tilted my head, confused.

"Because the question is fundamentally flawed," I explained.

"And I'll answer that question, I don't support Katsuragi's Faction," I answered.

"But you do support Katsuragi?"

"I see, you're smarter than I initially thought," I yawned.

"I'll answer if Kamuro goes on a date with me," I pointed towards her.

"I'm—"

"Okay," she quickly answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, weren't you the one who asked?"

Well shit, they got me.

I mean, I was going to answer them anyways, but that still is unfair! In all seriousness, I think now is the right time to send a message to her.

"If you really want to know then I have no choice but to respond," I smirked confidently.

"Katsuragi might be inferior but that doesn't mean he's a terrible leader. You shouldn't underestimate him."

"How can you say that when you haven't met Sakayanagi?" asked Kamuro.

"I don't give a damn who Arisu is. I'll support Katsuragi any day over a crippled little girl," I replied, smiling smugly.

I choose my words carefully just to offend them, in other words I'm still playing with them. They're nothing to be worried about by mere followers unlike their leader, whose capabilities are unknown for the most part.