Introduction

Okay okay okay, So I am a bit nervous on how to begin this story with.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

So The other day the Final Chapter of Attack on Titan was released, April 8,2021,(I thought that it would be released on April 9,2021, so I clearly wasn't expecting it)

That chapter played my expressions. I was crying, I was smilling and you know what!

Attack on Titan brought me to the anime world which I am grateful for.

3 years ago, I tried reading wattpad but it didn't somehow interest me. So a few months earlier of this year (2021), I got bored with waiting for an episode and a chapter of AoT so I downloaded wattpad to read FanFics, yes I did read some cringey ones but some good ones too. So here I am trying to make one too .

But I am Trying to not make this Cringey AF, so please bare with me through out the story.

I had been a BIG EreMika Shipper! And I am glad that it almost happened.. Sorta. But I am happy with how the chapter ended. So here I am making a different ending that would make them both live happily together Forever. Oh Now Don't sue me! This is just a FanFic, If you dislike it.. Its alright you could leave. I don't mind. I just wanted to share my Imagination with some of you. Anyways see you in Chapter 1!