#12

A/N: I slept at 873 reads and I woke up at 923 reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am excited if this goes up to 1k. I owe so much to all of you! THANK YOU!

I'll be posting my own Fan Art of Eremika once this hit 1k I AM SO EXCITED!

Here is an Update!!!
Enjoy Lovelies! 💓

Sorry for the uncensored curse words..

<><><>

   "So you are comparing real people with people from your dreams?" Eren said. I hesitatedlty nodded. "I think.. I should call dad.. and give you a check up again." Eren said picking his phone.

"So you think I'm Crazy?!" I yelled letting tears out from my eyes. I looked up and breathed, "Apparently I did keep telling that to myself ever since I begun having this Fucking dreams!" I paused from me cursing. I clenched my hands.

"First day of school, Meeting you and Armin at the bus stop. Reminds me of my Character in my dreams meeting the same people but in different places! Sasha Running laps in the school ground, Reminded me of the girl who ran laps in my dreams in the Training grounds! You getting beaten up by Levi and Annie happened in my dream too but with a different scenario! Meeting each and everyone of you in this room happened in my dreams!" I said sobbing to every sentence.

They all stared at me from the words that just came out of my mouth. Annie handed me some water. I took it and nodded.

"You're right.." Hangé spoke, "Dina Fritz is part of a royal family. A girl named Sasha Braus a soldier of 104th cadet squad was punished to ran laps. The Author's friend was beaten up by their captain and a Girl named Annie, Mikasa yesterday when you threw Reiner that happened in the story." Hangé continued giving us a weird look.

"So are you saying that Everything that happened a the book would happen at this world?" Moblit asked

"Not exactly, but like the a repeating one." Hangé continued.

"What do you mean?" Colt asked.

"Don't you get it? This book was Written by Armin Arlert!" I said, holding the book to show it to them.

"Me?!" Armin's eyes widen, " I didn't wrote any book"

"Not in today's Era..." I continued.

"Are we.." Farlan started.

"Reincarnated?" Udo continued.

"Give me the book." Levi said, they started reading the book. And there is still one thing that bothers me.. who is Historia?  My eyes then landed on Christa who was reading the book. 

I haven't read the book that much since it caused me head aches. "What the fuck" Jean said.

"Christa Lenz is Historia Reiss" Connie continued.

"What?" Christa said.

Then papers slipt off from the book, they were pictures.