#13

A/N: Here is a short update as promised, I won't be updating any time soon due to stressful school works. A really bad Scheduled dead line. Enjoy this Chapter.

<><><>

I grabbed the book from the floor. And opened it. I started where I left off yesterday. While they are still looking at the pictures, I am reading the book.

So if this is a documentary, it means that this happened  in real life from the past but no one from today's world knows anything about it except for some theories.

As I read the book, scenes were playing inside my head. The dreams that I always have connects to the book and I can remember every single detail, unlike before.

I finished the first chapter. That was intense. I slowly closed the book, took a deep breath and laid my back on the chair.

"Are you alright Mikasa?" Jean asked,
I looked at him, "yes, I am fine, Thank you" I lied, I wasn't fine, I just got to a new High-school and there are already so much happening.

I opened the book once again and I opened it to the page that says  'Mikasa's Back Story' my eyes widen, I am curious about my Life before. I hesitated but I still opened it.

I was in shock on how horrifying my life was before, my parents and my unborn brother died at the same day, I was kidnapped. Flashbacks from the memory started replaying in my head. Me killing the men that kidnapped and murderer my family to save Eren.

I quickly shut the book, and my eyes are filled with tears. Armin saw my movements "What? What happened why are you crying?"

I stood up from the cushion, "I should get home, my parents must be looking for me."  I lied again. Our school dismissal is still in an hour and my both of my parents are still at work, and Mikio is at his friend's house.

I turned to Niccolo, "Thank You for the food, it was delicious. We should do something like this again next time." I grabbed my school bag and work my way to the front door.

"We should go too.. the rain already stopped. It was fun hanging out with you guys." Erwin said. Followed by his friends.

"I- I think I should go too." Eren said. "Well.. sure! Thank you for hanging out with us. It was fun and shocking." Pieck said.

Everyone stood up and made their way to the front door.

I was standing at the sidewalk waiting for an uber. Then I noticed, everyone walking to the front door.

"See you guys in Monday!" Sasha Yelled and waved goodbye.

We all made our goodbyes. "Mikasa, can we um.. go home with you?" Armin shyly asked. I turned to Eren and saw he was looking at the streets. I turned to face Armin and nodded.

The uber soon arrived and we head home, we haven't said anything to each other and soon dropped Armin first since his house is in a different direction.

Soon it was just me, Eren and the driver. There was a small glass window barricading the driver from the passenger for privacy. 

It was awkward and silent, we didn't even had eye contact. My house soon appeared. I gave my payment to the driver then Eren spoke up, "I'll pay for it."

I looked at him and said "thank you" but he wasn't looking.

I opened the car door and turned to Eren and he still wasn't looking at me. I sighed and said "see you in Monday" and walked out of the car.

I started walking to our front lawn when I heard the car door shut, I turned around and saw Eren standing in- front of me. "What?" I said crossing my arms.

"Look.. I am.. very sorry from what I had said earlier. I was just stressed and confused. I know those words  hurts you-"

"It sure did" I cut him off.

"I really wanted to apologize, My mind was still spinning since I learned that I have a step brother from my dad." Eren said.

"You're right.. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that.. that was so stupid, I am sorry too." I said, I felt ashamed and guilty from earlier.

"Its fine.. so are we good?" He asked, rubbing the back of his hair.

"We're good..." I smiled

I turned back to my house, "say Eren, do you want to head to yours right now?" I asked.

"Well.. since I just learned I have a step brother.. I don't think I can face my dad." He said.

"Let's play Video games! Come on!" I grabbed his hand and went inside.

I plugged the TV and the game station. "You own a PS5?!" Eren shockingly said. I nodded and rubbed the sides of my head. I gave him the controller and we started playing.

<><><>
A/N: Well there's the update. What do you think of this EreMika scene. Cute ey? I'm trying to not be cringey here with the scenes. So BARE with it! See ya in the next chapter!