#7

A/N: I feel like a chapter is needed, so here you go! Enjoy and Vote!

"On your marks!" The referee begun,

"Good luck Guys!" Marco Yelled,

"Ready...Set!"

"If we fight, we win" I whispered to myself, the Whistle blew. The crowd begun to cheer for students and teams.

The first 5 students run with a wood tied with different colors of ribbon per team.

Armin was running first for his team. He was sweating so bad and I let out a small chuckle,because of how he looks.

The first person who passed their wood to their teammate was from the blonde girl Armin was sitting with at the bus' team.

The second one was from the Seniors.

The third one was Marco, he passed the wood to one of our teammates and he begun running.

"Go!" Marco yelled as take breaths from running.
-
As the laps ended by four, which means the last ones that would be running are the ones who'd start running after the ones running now. Makes sense?

3 of the other teams already started running.

My team mate is getting closer to me and I already had my hand out and started running.

"Win this for us, Mikasa!" He yelled, and handed me the wood. I nodded and started running, I run past through a runner, Which was Eren, I didn't even noticed he started running because I was too focused with watching my team.

Now I am catching up to 2 teams, It was Levi and another student. I started sprinting, and Eren as well, we soon reached the other two racing, When Levi saw me and Eren catching up, He rolled his eyes and run faster, Well.. I followed, don't want to get my team's dream crashed in bits like that.

The finish line was only Meters away, and I was in second in running, I boost my speed up but Levi already crossed the line and I was in second place, I lost my focus and I didn't even know I was still running, I can see the wall getting closer and there was the Blonde girl Armin was sitting with, her arms crossed and frowned, before I hit her someone grab me to my waist and let out a 'tsk'.

"Watch where you're going,brat" I looked over to the one who grabbed me, and saw its none other than Levi. He let go of me and touched his leg, I looked down on it and saw it was Sprained.

If I saw y'all RivaMika shippers shipping them here I would scream- but no hate tho, since I did too before. Shhh.

I opened my mouth to thank him, but as Eren crossed the finish line the blonde girl started beating him up. Why in the world does Eren always got beaten up?!

Eren was getting tackled by a blonde girl. Wha- How?! He was laying on the ground trying to remove her arms from his neck.

Is it me or have I seen the same scenario before, or is it my mind playing games with me again... Definitely, my mind playing games.

"Annie!" A random student yelled, So Annie is her name. Annie gazed at the students and rolled her eyes and continued tackling Eren.

I looked around and saw few students forming a circle to watch Eren getting tackled. My eyes then landed on a Blonde big buff? Guy, who was looking at Annie, Eyes widen. Beside him was a tall, black haired boy, whose eyes were also widen.

Without hesitating, I grabbed the Blonde Guy and threw him to Annie and Eren.

Yeet~

Annie quickly noticed my move and she quickly got up and the blonde guy I just threw landed on Eren.

Annie swung some of her hair to her side after giving Eren and The blonde guy a dirty look.

I walked to the middle and crossed my arms facing Annie. "Hey Annie, why don't you teach me those moves as well?"

Annie stood up from her squatting position, moving a bit closer to me. "I wonder about that, these moves are intended for humans."

Annie started moving around. "I really don't think some like you needs them." She paused.

The blonde boy I just threw at Eren, both started groaning from the pain.

Annie started getting on her fight position. "But I'm curious if they work on a beast."

"Seriously?" Eren stammered.

"Hey, hey are they gonna go for it?" Connie asked, his eyes wide open.

"Its like a match up for a dream!" Sasha yelled.

"Who'll win....Maybe annie will win" Marco silently said.

Jean heard what Marco said and faced towards him. "Hah? Are you an idiot?! I'm gonna bet all my food on mikasa!" Jean angrily-yelled and shoving his finger to Marco's chest.

"Which one do you pick Eren?" The blonde boy asked Eren in A whispering tone.

"Well I... really.. which one?" Eren said to himself

-
The competition ended and I was sitting at the bleachers with my friends, remember the buff blonde boy I threw earlier at Eren and Annie? I think his name is.. Ryan? Lunar? Oh Reiner! Yeh that's it.

Apparently his team won football, the cheerleaders came up to them and started cheering, He started then flirting Christa, but from the looks of it Christa wasn't interested, then Ymir came and tackled Reiner to the floor, I swear- It was hilarious. Poor guy.
-

I was was walking through the halls as I got out from the locker room. I saw Eren and Armin sitting on a bench outside. Then I heard a yell, "Hangé!", it was yelled thrice by three different people.

Boom!

I fell to the ground, I turned around to see who had just hit me.. It was Hangé San.

And now why does me and Hangé always bump at each other?

Hangé was rubbing her head due to the pain. "Hangé ! OMG OMG OMG are you okay?" A brown haired boy yelled and ran towards Hangé.

Hangé gave the boy a smile and Her eyes then met mine. "Wahh~ Mikasa! I deeply apologize!" Hangé said, she stood up and lend me a hand.

"Its alright.." I said, then My eyes landed on a book that just fell to the ground with her. I took it from the ground and took a quick glance at the book cover. "The 104th Squad Regiment"

'104th Squad Regiment' where have I heard that before?

I handed the book back to Hangé. "Umm.. may I please know what the book is about?"

Hangé gave me a confused look. Then another voice spoke, "its about soldiers who risked their lives to defeat, Giant humans, they called it 'Titans'." A Tall blonde boy said.

A/N: Cliff Hanger! Woot~ Woot~
Please wait for the Next Chapter! I split the chapter since it is too long and made it into Two parts. Anyways Stay tuned for the next chapter and don't forget to vote.