#19

It has been days ever since the "kiss" happened. Everything has been awkward lately.
Eren, well.. he is trying to make a conversation with me, While I just ignore him.
I don't know how to face Eren after that. It was rude of me to run away after that.

I mean we still do eat at the same table but with distance, not like before.

'Would we be dating by now if it happened?'
I asked myself, countless times.

"Mikasa." A familiar Male voice said, I turned to my right and saw Jean beside me.

"Hey, Jean.. What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much.. Just Connie and Sasha bickering about something random." Jean Chuckled.

I laughed. "Those two were always like that ever since the start of semester, but sometimes they also team up against you"

"Yep and neither of them takes my side when I have an argument with someone." Jean scoffed.

We chuckled since we both knew who he was talking about.
I faced forward, looking at the board. "I wonder what happens if those two dated." I said not thinking that I would say that out loud.

"huh?" Jean was confused. "Those TWO? dating? ehm.. not really sure about that, they're like siblings. Plus we ALL know Niccolo has a HUGE crush on Sasha." Jean leaned back on the chair, also looking at the board.

"True.. why did I even mention it." I said casually.

Jean turned to his left, now looking at me. "Why did you even wondered that?" He said.

I started panicking, Should I tell him? What No! He has this HUGE crush on me that he doesn't know, That I know about. Sure.. I wanted to get this of my chest. But what should I tell him? 'oh a Few days ago Me and Eren almost kissed but Zeke distracted us and I don't even know if we are a couple' or maybe 'How do you feel about slicing a huge monkey's nape?' Well that could work. But No. I'll stay silent for this one.

"Mikasa?" Jean said once again that made me get off my spacing. "uhh sorry, I even bothered asking. I know its none of my business." Jean rubbed the back of his neck.

"Anyways.. this was the longest conversation we ever had. And that's cool.. hm, But.. I'm gonna go now.. I need to get back home we have relatives coming over." He said, Jean stood up from his seat and bowed as "goodbye"

"huh? uh Yeh.. sure." I nodded, Bowing back as well. "Follow your heart and be happy." I think I heard him say but before I could say anything Jean already left the room and I am now alone.

Well that was.. weird since he didn't fanboyed nor flirt with me, but instead he talked to me normally like how I've always wanted him to. It feels weird, the atmosphere was so different and it was like I'm talking to a different person.

But I shouldn't judge him, maybe this is a different side of him that I haven't seen.

-
(Jean's POV)

I was about to go home but I saw Mikasa in her class alone spacing out. So, I stood by the door and waited for her to notice but after good 5 minutes, she is still staring at the same thing and still doesn't know my existence. So I made my way to her.

"Mikasa." I said. She flinched at my words, she must've thinking something deep.

"Hey, Jean.. What's up?" She said. Excuse me who the fuck are you? The Mikasa I know would throw me away, Like say something like "Go away", "leave me alone", "what do you want?". Something like that.

So with my curiosity I sat down next to her. My relatives could wait at home. Me and Mikasa talked.. but this was new, she wasn't either in a good or bad mood. Which is okay, Not bad.

Mikasa mentioned something about relationship. Oh so that's what she has been thinking. Oh wait! is she in a relationship? If she is.. then.. Who could be- Eren? Well as far as I noticed they aren't talking. Something must be up.

I asked her why did she thought about it.

Mikasa stared at the thin air again. While I admired her, studying her features and clowning myself because I know we would NEVER be together.

"Mikasa." I called her name again. She still hasn't answered my question. Its best to not let her. With this convo, I think we already have good terms and I don't want to ruin it. I stood from my seat and told her I should get going because We have visitors. I bowed to her. "Follow your heart and be happy." I said. It might be the most cringe, I ever said but that's the only way I could say it and I left.

I left the room which made Mikasa alone again. I walked through the halls and found Eren closing his locker. "Eren..." I started.

Eren widened his eyes because its not casual of us to have a one on one convo. "Uh.. Hey.. Jean." Eren stuttered.

"Go To Room A2 its the second room across the halls." I said. "Huh? why? Don't tell me you are planning to kidnap me, then sell me to some Millionaire Psychopath." He said.

"oh please! just go! You won't lose any single hair of your hella thick eyebrow." I said rolling my eyes. And I left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N: Well, that was new. This was a short chapter. Anyways see you in 10 years again.

Vote, Follow
Comment your thoughts