#15

A/N: Good Eve Lovelies! Or morning,noon, afternoon. I'm almost done with my school activities. Therefore, I decided to publish a chapter so please Enjoy!

<><><>

Eren and I finished eating Lunch at the Chinese Restaurant, Eren did quite love the food which I found adorable since he disliked the food when we first entered.

We went to some clothing shops and bought some few things. We first went to Forever 21, which is absolutely my Favorite store, like H&M and Penshoppe. I bought a bucket hat and some socks.

We then went to The addidas store and Eren bought some shorts and socks.

We were walking at the outdoor park of the mall.

"So.. Mikasa, do you want to hit it off at the arcade?" Eren asked. I nodded. "Last one to the arcade, has to pay for the tickets!" Eren yelled and started running.
"Hey! Wait Up!" I yelled and followed him.

Not minding the stares from other people. Its a public place plus we're kids let us have fun Karens.

And That's how the FRONT COVER OF THE STORY was taken. In my story.

We lasted about an hour in the aracade, Eren was really bad with the Claw machine.

-flashback-

"This is a reap off!" He said angrily and rested his fist on the machine. I rolled my eyes and stretched my hands. "Watch and Learn." I looked at him with a smirk on my lips and he replied with one of his brows raised. I went beside him and hit him on the side with my body for him to move.

I tucked my hair strands to my ear and I slide my card to the machine then pressed start. My aim is to get the brown angry bunny. I swung the joy stick to the right then up, then the 'grab' button.

The claw went down to reach the toy. The claw's mouth opened and it grabbed the angry bunny by the body and leaving one arm out. It went to the left and dropped the toy in the shoot.

"We have a Winner!" The machine said, The machine started to light up and some kids were watching us. I took the bunny from the machine and showed it to Eren with a smirk in my face.

He rolled his eyes "whatever.." he said.His eyes landed on a game where you hit the popping things with a hammer. What you call it... the "Whack a mole". Eren motioned me to follow him. So I did.

"You see those moles Mikasa?" He pointed. I nodded. He slid his card and took the hammer.
He looked at me and showed me the hammer he was holding. "This is what I feel like to those reap off Claw machines.." he trails off and started whacking the moles. Angrily.

Too how much force he is putting to it. He might break the machine. If he does, we might get in trouble, We would pay for the machine and get kick out or worse banned from the mall.

I spotted an employee walking towards us. My eyes widen and I had to stop Eren before he break it.

"Eren.. chill" I said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

The machine lights up and there was the word "winner" on top of it. My legs felt the tickets coming out of the machine. A lot of tickets.

Eren breathe "I am good with this game." He says proudly.

I took the hammer from his hand,
And I lightly whacked him with the hammer.
"Don't do that, we might get kicked!"

Eren gave me a weird smile. I sighed and grabbed the tickets.

"Come on now, lets get our prize." I said and went to the ticket eater and Eren followed.

The Machine ate our tickets and we have 300 tickets in total. A toy is equal to 150 tickets so we ended up getting 2 toys.