#1

3 years have passed ever since the Rumbling happened, everything went back to normal and we all had lived with peace, all thanks to Eren. He became the villain in order to have peace.

I am sitting under the tree where me and Eren used to hang out when we were kids, but this time there aren't any more walls surrounding us, We burried Eren under this tree, because it was our Favorite place together.

"Eren, Everyone will soon be here,to meet you." I paused as my gaze turn to Eren's stone from the grass.

"You're happy,right?" I placed my right hand on top of Eren's stone and smiled. I can still remember the last memory we had together under this tree, it was that time when I saw him day dreaming instead of helping me to get woods.

Remembering this memory makes me tear up. "I wish.." Tears running down from my eyes and drops to my jaw to my neck. "I could see you again." My scarf around my neck got loose that made my eyes attention turn to the end of the scarf that falls off.

Suddenly a bird flew to me it took the end of the scarf that fell off and wrap it around my neck. I quickly stood up and the bird flew away. And it was like, Eren.

"You wrapped this scarf around me, Thank you. Eren." My eyes become watery but I am smiling.

"Mikasa!" I heard Armin calling, I saw them walking with the others; Annie holding Armin's hand, Falco and Gabi pushing Captain Levi's wheel chair, Connie and Jean with flowers, Pieck and Reiner behind them and Historia holding her child with her husband. "Hey guys.." I waved and smiled.

"Mikasa!"I heard another voice, My visions started to blurry until it turns to black.

I woke up, I am at my bed. I am holding my blanket tightly. I can feel my tears that encountered with my face. "Wha- Why am I.. Crying?" I asked myself.

"Mikasa! Get up or You'll be late for school!" My mom yelled. "Alright.. I'll get ready." I said, I quickly got out from bed, I sighed, "Another one of those dreams.."

—-
I am walking towards the bus stop, and I could see two students; a Blonde haired boy and A Dark brown haired boy, who are also waiting at the bus. I distanced myself a bit because It might be awkward. "Umm.." the blonde haired boy started talking. "Are you guys also waiting for the bus to Survey Corps High?" He said shyly. "Yeh" the dark haired boy said. I nodded.

"I am Eren by the way" the dark haired boy said in a cheerful tone. "I- I am.. Armin!" The blonde boy stammered. The two of them looked at me, Oh so they want to know my name too. "Mikasa" I held my books to my chest, it seems like their names and faces looks so familiar, But I have no Idea how, as far as I can remember this is the first time we met.

The bus soon arrived and the three of us hopped in, Armin and Eren sat next to each other and I sat next to a brown haired girl with a ponytail who was eating chips.

I placed my bag on my lap, The Brown haired girl offered me her chips, I slightly declined because I don't want my stomach to rumble by eating chips this early.

The bus stopped in-front of a Big School, it has banners everywhere, on top of the gate there is this huge sign saying 'Welcome Freshmen!' We all got off the bus. I was stunned on how huge the school really is. I was mesmerizing every detail at the school. I was sent back to reality when Armin talked, "so um- Mikasa what class are you in?"

I looked at my schedule "Oh, um I am at Class 104."
"Same" Eren said.
"Me Too!" Armin squealed. He seems happy being in the same class with me and Eren
"Let's head inside" Eren walked through the gate and me and Armin followed him.

The school yard is so wide and massive and it looks like a training yard for soldiers. We went inside the building

"So.. um Mikasa, Armin" Eren scratched the back of his hair. "Hm?" I looked at him.
Armin looked at him with a smile.

"I don't really know any other students here besides you and Armin.. so Um would You guys like to sit together for class?" He shyly asked. "Sure.. I also don't know any other students here other than you and Armin.." I responded "mhm! I don't mind sitting next to you guys!"

We stopped in-front of the door. Eren opened the door for the both of us and he gestured to come in.

The three of us sat on the second row, Eren sat beside me, Armin sat next to Eren and on my other side is the Girl I sat next with at the bus. She seems joyful and her tummy doesn't seem to rumble any time from the chips.

A bald man with long mustache went into the room holding a stick, he looks strict tho. "Good Morning Freshmen, I am.." He took a chalk from the box and started writing his name. "Mr. Keith Shadis" He paused and put both of his hands behind him. "I am your homeroom advisor, Now Introduce yourselves!"

He called us one by one from the front row to the last. "Mina Carolina! Sir!" The black haired pigtail girl started. "C-connie Springer Sir." The bald boy said, he started to shake and everyone could notice it, Mr.Shadis threw the chalk on his hand to Connie.
Which made everyone flinched.

"Listen here, Springer. You are on a Top School and I don't want to see any of you shaking-" his words got cut off by the girl beside me who started eating another bag of potato chips.

He looked at the girl beside me. "You.." he pointed to the girl with and angry tone. The whole class started to get worried. Connie gave her a 'you are so dead' look, but the girl didn't seem to notice him. Mr.Shadis went in-front of her and made her look at him.

"What do you think you are doing.." Mr.Shadis said in a mocking irritated tone.
The girl finished the chip she had in her hand before she started talking. "I am eating Lay's Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips Sir!"
Oh heck no, did she just said that.

Mr.Shadis started to grin his teeth. "What's your name, Potato girl?"

The girl swallowed another chip, "Sasha Braus sir!" The girl yelled.

"So.. Braus.. what do you think of that potato chips you are eating?"
Mr.Shadis started to get pissed and Sasha noticed, "It is really good sir, the flavor of the barbeque mixed well with the chip and I'd be happy to share my chips with you sir!" She quickly grabbed the man's hand and placed a half chip.

Everyone's eyes widen.
Mr. Shadis cracked the chip. Mr.Shadis is furious, Armin and Eren looked at me scaredly while I am still in the expression less face, but as I would love to, I don't want to be in Sasha's shoes right now.

Sasha was taken outside and the introduction continued. Next thing we know she was running laps outside the yard.

A/N: Chapter 1 is COMPLETE! So How was it??? I HOPE IT IS NOT REALLY BORING AND CRINGEY! Anyways stay tuned for the Next Chapter! Let me know what you think at the comments!