#14

A/N: I'm very busy with school but here is an update!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It has been weeks ever since we met up with the Marley High Students. Meeting them was quite fun actually. We also ended up having contacts with one another and scheduling another meet up for a meeting about "our past lives". I still don't know either.

The dreams I had been having at night stopped showing at a sudden. But everytime I read the book, memories went to my head.

Speaking of the book, I almost finish reading it. You might wonder what takes me so long to finish it. First, is that I have school. I have lessons to study. Second, my head spins everytime I read it. And Lastly, I have been hanging around with my friends lately.

I am currently reading the book right now while listening to some tunes. More and More by Twice is currently playing and it was getting to the best Part then my ringtone distrupt it.

I glanced at the screen and it was Eren. I smiled to my phone and Answered it.

"Hey.."
"Hey.. Mikasa"
"Is there something wrong?"
"No.. umm can I come over?"
"Uhh.." I looked at the time and it was 9:35 AM, "sure, we should also go to the mall or something"
"That sounds great, be there at 10!"
"See ya"
"See ya, bye"

We hanged up. I legit started blushing. Wait is this a date? I mean, he didnt even mention anyone that would be coming along, His plans were just coming over but I insisted to go to the mall.. so Its a one on one.. Like a date... Oh My Go- snap out of Mikasa..

Just go get ready before Eren sees you looking like a smudged frog.

<><>
I dressed up casually; a long orange skirt, with a sleeved white shirt and of- course my red scarf.

           And now here's where the Front cover             takes in *wiggles eyebrows* CREDITS TO THE ARTIST!!

-
Eren soon arrived at my door step. He was wearing blue jeans, with a white hoodie, topped with a green jacket. His beautiful green Emerald eyes like his jacket. His really cute smile and that hair. Oh gosh- I definitely am Checking him out.

Snap Out of It Mikasa.

"Hey are you ready to go to the mall?" Eren brought me back to reality. I quickly nodded and smiled. I walked out of the door and locked it.

We walked out of my front lawn and a car came in-front of us.

"You have a car? Or do you have a personal driver?" I asked Eren.

He chuckled, "no silly, Zeke here wanted to fill his 'missed parts, as a big brother'."

The driver's windows slides down and revealed Zeke. "And one of that of- course is giving my little brother a ride with his date."