#9

A/N: well Hello there! I am in the mood for publishing a chapter so Here it is.. I think I should calm myself with posting the chapter, don't want to end the story yet , anyways.. Here is the chapter!

<><><>

"-Jaeger". My eyes widen, 'oh so that's why he reminds me of someone. Eren.'

My cheeks then started to turn to red. 'Oh My Gosh'
Just by thinking if his name my Cheeks are- am I blushing. I can't believe myself- I just met him like 4 days ago, This cannot be Happening. I'm going more crazy than ever.'  I slapped myself in the inside.

"Mikasa are you alright?" Doctor Jaeger asked.
"I-I don't know.."

'Mikasa what are you saying "you don't know" you are talking about yourself and he might think you are crazy and you might not end up to be with Eren.'  'Oh shut up self.' 'Jeez I'm just helping myself.'

"Mikasa.. You kept dozing off. Anything bugging you?" The Doctor's words slammed me back to reality.

"Hm? Uh.. just some School stuff." I lied. 'Remember kids not to lie about your condition to your doctor. Unlike Mikasa here,'  ' oh shut up self, you are annoying"

"Ahh.. I see.." Doctor Jaeger started walking towards me and started bring out the medication.

"I'll go make some food." My mom said and went to the kitchen.

"Say.. Mikasa... What school are you going to?" The doctor asked.

'I did just tell him I was busy with school, but surely we haven't done that much. And if he is really related to Eren, I am dead. But Chilé YOLO'  I said to myself.

"I go.. to SCH" I replied.

Doctor Jaeger looked at me and smiled, "ah Survey Corps High. My son also studies there. You know Eren Jaeger?"

'Yeh I know him, I also have this big crush on him did you know that?'  Can I mentally slap myself.

"Yeh.. I know him, actually he and Armin were the first people I met who studies there and probably my first friends in High School." I replied.

Doctor Yeager nodded
And he started doing Medication stuff.

"Oh so you are.. The girl Eren walks with in the morning and after school." Doctor Jaeger continued.

I nodded in agreement. He stood up and started packing his stuff. "Well.. I didn't see any problems with you and maybe you are just stress from the "school work". You could still go to school tomorrow and I suggest you should rest for now."

"Thank You, Doctor Jaeger" I smiled sincerely.

"I should be going now, Thank you." I smiled and the doctor left.

"Doctor Jaeger please have some soup." I heard my mother say.

Surely, Doctor Jaeger ate it. My mom won't let him leave if he declined.

"Are you alright Mikasa?" Mikio suddenly came in to my room.

"Yes Mikio, I'm fine thank you."

"I brought you some water." Mikio handed me a glass full of water.

"Aw Thank you so Much." I hugged him.

Mikio left the room and he left me with my thoughts.

'I wonder why Everyone I met has a connection with the people I met at my dreams, Except for Mikio.' I said to my thoughts.