#6

A/N: OH MY, Its a Thursday, what a coincidence! and I wrote this chapter like a week ago already. I put a little Image At the end. HEHE I FOUND THAT AND THOUGHT IT LOOKS CUTE! Anyways Wifi was out for 2 days and we will be moving to a new house. I might delay some chapters. Speaking of which You may read now.

HAPPY 359 READS AHH! TYSM! I LOVE YOU ALL! Can't believe y'all found this interesting.
-

It was a Thursday, the day of our competition. I wore my PE and put some black clips at the side of my hair for my bangs.

I arrived in the school yard, the place is crowded with students, teachers and parents.

"So which one of the competitions are you going to compete with?" Armin asked Eren.

"I'll join.. Track and Field." Eren said Proudly.
"I wanted to Join Track and Field with you." I said. Both Armin and Eren looked at me, eyes widen from the words that came out from my mouth. I hid my face with the scarf from embarrassment.

"Mikasa.. aren't you good in Wrestling or Kick boxing?" Eren paused, "I mean.. you don't have to join Track and Field just because I did.."

I exhaled, "I... really do want to Join, Track and Field." Eren sighed. "You don't have to follow me where ever I go.. I am not your child." crossing his arms followed by a groan.

Those words.. I feel like I have heard it before, but As far as I can remember, no one said that to me before.

I mean, who the hell says 'I am not your child' when I ain't even a mother.

'I am not your child.. I am not your child' where have I heard this..

Armin eyes widen from hearing those words from Eren. Armin quickly said "I-Iwanted to join Track and Field too.." #BestBoyArmin

Eren looked at Armin confused, "not you too Armin" he face palmed.

"Wh-why? Don't you want us to join track and field because we wanted to?" Armin asked, "its not that.." Eren sighed in defeat, "fine do whatever you want." Eren left and went in the locker room.

"He'll be fine with it , don't worry Mikasa" Armin said as he patted my back. I nodded.

-
"Alright.. now We will pick only 30 students to join Track And Field. Which means that there would be 5 teams and 6 runners in each team." The Teacher said.

Students gasped and were both nervous and Excited to get picked.

"Now.. let's see..."

The teacher begun picking..

"Armin Arlert, Eren Jeager And lastly.. Mikasa Ackerman." The teacher said. (Ofc the obv ones, I decided to do it like this ,but in the series Mikasa Ranked first.. so yeh that stuff)
-

"Alright.. My name is Flagon and I am a team Captain." He paused, he turned to me and continued "Ackerman I need you in my team to be the last one who'll run."

I turned my head to Flagon "sir.. With all du-"
"Ergh." Eren stood up and head butted me.

"Ah." I said as I touched my forehead.

"You've been given a direct position,and do it now! This is a big chance for you and you know that!." Eren said angrily. I looked at him for a bit, I hesitated, I nodded and followed Flagon.

'Wh-why does everything feels so Familiar yet I can't ugh..' then something clicked. 'It is almost the same things as my dreams, could it be..' I rolled my eyes and sighed 'I must be hallucinating, in thinking these are all familiar because of my dreams.' Yeh maybe that's it.