#2

The Bell Rang, Its lunch time. We then headed to the cafeteria which is located on the first floor, I noticed how much students who are studying here, well this place is a big deal, since it lets you join so much competitions and you are very lucky if you passed the test here, and I am glad that I took the Test.

Me, Eren and Armin are walking through the halls, I noticed a yellow figure waving at Sasha who was running laps.

(Sasha's POV)

I should have brought my chips with me, This is so tiring. I was only sharing my chips what is wrong with that, Isn't 'Sharing is Caring'. I wonder what is served for lunch, Sautéd meat sounds good, mmm probably with mash potatoes and mushrooms, or maybe ground beef with potatoes and carrots!  Can't wait till I finish my laps.

I ran about 20 laps by now. Gosh I'm tired. I'm Thirsty,I'm Hungry!!!!

I noticed a blonde girl waving at me.
Huh? Who is that? Is she waving at me, "h-hi.."she started, What is she holding " I brought you-" Without hesitation I quickly ran to her Naruto style,
I jumped and snatched the thing she was holding. "Bread!" I yelled and I started to devour the bread.

Another Female, a brown haired one with freckles, approached us and looked at the blonde girl. "You are too nice" The freckled girl said, crossing her arms. "She needs help" the blonde girl smiled.

The Freckled girl nodded. I finished my bread and thanked the blonde girl for the bread, I asked her for her name, "I am Christa Renz" she said happily, The freckled girl wrapped her arm around her neck and said "And I am Ymir!" She said happily.

The Three of us went to the Cafeteria and there I saw Connie waving, I asked Christa and Ymir if they want to sit but they declined, Well Ymir declined for them. So I let them be.

(Mikasa's POV)

We are now inside the Cafeteria and I am grabbing my food from the stall. "So where should we sit?" Eren asked. The three of us started to look around and Armin noticed a bald guy waving at us, "Hey you Three! Come sit with us!"

We sat next to him, on that table there was a black haired freckled boy. Who still hasn't touch his food. "Ummm.. Thank You for inviting us to sit with you.." Armin said rubbing his neck. "Umm. I am Connie, You know from your class.. 104" Connie paused, " Mr. Shadis threw the chalk at me."

"Ay!!! Right you were that.. Hehe.. Sorry. I am just not used to your names yet." Armin shyly laughed and was embarrassed, "no need to be embarrass Armin" the Freckled boy talked.

We all had his attention, "um Marco" Marco put his hand up to shake. "Armin" Armin shook his hand, "Eren" he also shook his hand. I hesitated for a bit because he is like too formal, "Mikasa.."

Sasha came running towards us and left the blonde girl and The freckled girl. "What is on the Menu?!" Sasha yelled. "Hey gu-" the light brown haired boy approached us and was cut off when Sasha stole his food.

"Hey! That's mine!" He yelled at her, Sasha gave him a dirty death glare which made him sit beside Marco. "Okay! you can have it!" He raised both of his hands in sign of defeat.

"Oh um, This is Jean" Marco introduced him, "we are all from Class 104" Marco added. "Yeh I noticed" Eren replied, Jean went closer to Marco and whispered, "who is the girl?" Jean asked, "hm.. the one who stole your lunch? That's Sasha, She is-" Marco was cut off by Jean "no, not her.. her" Jean pointed at me.

And now that's where my theory was correct, they were talking about me. I rolled my eyes and I can see Eren looking at me, I smiled and continued eating food.

"Mikasa!" I heard a voice, It was Mina Carolina. She came to me running. "So that's her name.." Jean whispered. She took few breaths before handing me my book. "You left this at class" It was my favorite book. 'The legend of the Parisitic Jaeger' I don't know why I had loved this book, and I was never even interested with birds, but there was like a connection between me and the bird.

"Thank you" as I took the book from her. She smiled and headed off.

"You know.. I love to read books too Mikasa, I read the ones My Grandpa Has." Armin drunk his juice.

"Is that so.. I like Romatical stories and Action ones" I said, wiping my lip with the tissue.

"And.." Eren took a peek of the front page of the book. "Jaeger Birds?" He asked.

I hid my face with the book because I was too embarass. Eren started laughing and they laughed with but in the nice way. I frowned my brows and I lightlty punched him on his shoulder.

"You know.. I am a Jaeger" Raising both of his eyebrows. "What does that supposed to mean?" Jean asked. Eren stood up,he looked at Jean then looked at me "Eren Jaeger" he left.

A/N: So.. Here is Chapter Two! I hope you enjoyed this part. If you have no idea what PARISITIC JAEGER means.. You could search it up, but Parisitic Yeager is a kind of bird and at the end of the panel Chapter 139, Eren was seen as a bird, and that bird exist in real life which is called.. Parisitic Jaeger.

See you in the next Chapter!