#18

(Eren's POV)

Who the Hell?
We quickly distanced ourselves to look at the person who called me. A familiar black suv car came in-front of us.

The window was opened and it revealed a grinning Blonde Monkey. Zeke.

"So.. are you dating now?" He said with a devilish smirk in his face. 

Mikasa's eyes widen, "I'm gonna go in now! See you at school Eren!" She said in one breath and went inside of her house.

I watched her as she goes in. Her black short hair swinging from left to right due to the motion of her speed walking. Right after she got in to her house, I turned to Zeke with a frown spreaded on my face.

"Need a lift home, brother?" Zeke sinceredly asked. "No." I said. I turned around to the direction of my house and started walking.

"Way to Ruin the mood Zeke." I heard someone said, I turned around at Zeke's car and spotted a tall yellow figure on the passenger's seat. Yelena.

"Where have the two of you been?" I asked, raising a brow. Giving me the nerves to ruin if this night is their date. "We were from Porco's, We were doing a project." Yelena said. Damn it.

"I'm about to drop her off." Zeke said. I turned to the road then to Zeke, "Is her house in this street?" I asked.

"No. I just decided to take this route to check up on my beloved brother of-course. Then out of nowhere I almost saw him kiss his friend." He said, giving Friend a weird tone.

"Oh shut up." I said.

(Mikasa's POV)

I quickly ran to my house after seeing Zeke. I ran to my room with my shoes still on. I threw myself on my bed and covered myself with a pillow and let out a scream.

I sat up on the bed, breathing heavily. Thinking of the events that had just occured. I was about to kiss Eren.

My mind was spinning. My heart beat is pounding rapidly. I look like a tomato right now.

'Was I really going to kiss Eren or was that just an imagination.'  To answer my confusion, I stood up from my bed and looked at my window and there I noticed Eren still standing and talking to Zeke in his car.

I quickly hid myself by dropping my body on the floor. 'Oh it wasn't a dream. Wait do I want it to be a dream though. The kiss didn't happened and it would be embarrassing to look at Eren. Wait, if the kiss happened and Zeke didn't interrupted won't that be embarrassing too? If Zeke didn't say anything and watched us kissed that Is WAY embarrassing.' I thought.

I groaned, "I'm overthinking things." I said to myself. I went on my knees and adjusted myself to peek outside. I noticed that Eren is walking away and Zeke is driving slowly to follow Eren.

I let out a breath. 'I don't think I can go to school. I'm too shy. I- I oh gosh.' I thought.

I went to the washroom and splashed myself with water. 'I still have to go to tomorrow's dinner?' My mind asked me. I stopped washing my face and froze. Its not because of the water because I am using warm water.

I let out a sigh. "Should I make an Excuse, self, or what?" I asked myself. Holding the sink on  both front ends. Locking my eyes at the mirror. Hoping to give me answers.

-

I snapped myself back to reality and rested myself on my bed. Wrapping my warm furry blanket around me, to act like a wall to shield me from the outside world. I let myself doze to sleep.

-

It was now morning and I am at the bus stop waiting for the two and the bus. I felt a presence from behind, I turned around and spotted Eren. I gave him a shy smile and so did he. I clenched my fingers to the book I was holding. Eren stood a few centimeters away. He gulped and tucked his backpack.

"About last night.." He trailed off.
"Hey guys!" Armin came running. 
He bent his knees and took breaths, "Good morning!" He cherfully said.

"Morning." I said. I turned to Eren and blinked. "Morning to you too Armin." He said looking away.

Armin felt the odd action. He leaned closer to my ear. "Is he okay? Did something happened?" He whispered.

I distanced myself a bit, it made me nervous and shy to answer so I responded with a shrug.

The bus appeared in-front of us. The three of us went in.

-
Armin sat at the first column and Annie sat beside him, I sat beside Annie then Jean quickly ran to the chair next to mine, leaving Eren standing. I stood up and said, "you could take my seat.."

"No,no, I won't do that." Eren said and turned around, he sat next to Reiner. I took my seat back and prepared my things.

"Say.. Mikasa.. are you free this afternoon?" Jean said resting his hand on his desk. I turned to Jean then to my textbook. "No." I lied.

"Oh.." Jean said defeatedly. "What about tomorrow?" He quickly said.

"This day just started, how would I know for tomorrow." I sarcastically said.

"Right." He said, he turned away and opened his book and pretended to read. I turned to Annie who was looking at us.

"You turned him down, easily." Annie said. "He's.. not my type.." I said.. slowly.

"Mhm, then who is?" She asked. 'Eren.' I want to answer. But I can't do that.
"N-no, one." I said, hiding myself with the scarf Eren gave me.

She took a glance at the scarf and back at me. "Sure.." she said with a grin.

The drama teacher appeared with 2 textbooks in her hands. "Good morning Class.." she Begun.

The entire class was okay, Just usual.. as always. But My mind is diverted off somewhere else.. or more like someone.

'Was Eren really going to kiss me last night, if it weren't for Zeke?'   'Won't this make our friendship more awkward?'   I said to myself staring at my textbook.

I shook my head for spacing out again, I raised my head and caught a glimpse of Eren staring at me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the Long Hiatus!
I forgot that I even have Wattpad!!

I Don't know though.. I've actually lost interest with continuing this story 🥺

Come to think of it.. It has been months since I last watched an anime series and I got over AoT already.

My apologies but I'll try my best to finish the story as I wanted before.

Thanks for the support By the way! I totally appreciate it 💗💗💗