#17

A/N: *wiggles eyebrows*

THIS IS FROM A DRAFT AND I AM HOPING THIS CHAPTER WON'T MESS MY PLANNED STORY LINE WITH THE EXTRA PAGES.
ITS JUNE 3 BABY! its Almost the Releasing date for the extra pages!

But YOLO kill me if you want to for this chapter (not literally please! I still need to finish the story, So I'll take my time While I still have)

oh anyway Stream Butter- Bts, Next Level- Aespa, Mafia in The Morning- Itzy and Alcohol Free- Twice! (not yet released). Still waiting for BP and RedV's comeback Tho!

<><><>
I am standing in-front of a small black gate behind it was a one story modern house. I rang the door bell Thrice that was placed by the gate wall.

After a minute, I could hear the gate unlocking, the person unlocking it sure did take their time. Soon, it revealed a woman in her 40's.

"Ah Mikasa! Welcome!" The woman said. I assume this is Eren's mom since they both look alike.

"Good evening Maam." I bowed and smiled. She gestured me to follow her in and she lead me on a brown door that leads to a medium sized modern living room.

"Wait here, Eren is still in the washroom." Eren's mom patted the beige L-shaped sofa with 3 square brown pillows.

I nodded and walked towards the sofa and rested myself on it. "Thank you for having me here, Mrs. Jaeger." I said cheerfully.

"Of-course! Its at-least what we can do for being Friends with Eren. And also, call me Carla instead" She paused. I nodded.

She started to wipe her hands on her apron. "He is quite a troublesome you see.." She giggled, placing her finger in-front of her mouth. While I laughed along.

"Mom!" We heard Eren whined. Me and Mrs- I meant Carla's attention were turned to Eren behind me who had his brows patched and crossed arms. He was wearing a navy hoodie and some gray sweat pants.

I turned to him and smiled. He saw me and gave me an embarrassed smile. "I'll go prepare dinner, you kids stay here." Carla said.

Eren sat beside me 5 cm away. "So.. have you done your homework?" He started. "Well.. I wouldn't be coming if I hadn't" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. "What about you?" I asked.
" I still have Science." He said shrugging. I nodded and started to look around the house since I haven't, ever since I got here.

I spotted a picture by the wall. I stood up and leaned myself forward to look at it. "Is that you?" I said, using my index finger to point a boy in the frame.

I turned around still pointing at the picture and he is still seated his arm resting on the lean and a leg resting on the sofa.

"Yeh. I was like 9 in the picture." He said nodding. "Aww you look so adorable here." I said giggling. "What? Do I not look adorable right now?" Eren pouted.

Eren pouting will end me. HE LOOKS SO CUTE! Stay calm Mikasa. GIRL MIKASA CHILL! get some milk or something. I am Trying not to say anything that could lead to my Death- I mean Embarrassment. Carla called us for dinner. Eren stood up and lead me to the dinning room.

The rectangle table is decorated with a fruits basket in the center and four mats on both sides of the table. The table has fried ribs, vegetable salad and beef steak. Eren took the chair and gestured me to sit there. Gentleman.

He took the seat beside mine. The front door opened and it revealed Doctor Jaeger. He was greeted by his wife and the both of them sat on the two empty chairs in-front of us.

We soon then begun eating. "So.. where are your parents Mikasa?" Carla asked. I swallowed the food in my mouth before I started talking, "My grandma has a fever and she needs help in the house and at her job so my parents came to help her."

"Is your grandma well now?" Carla asked. "Not really.. but it isn't that bad. My mom called me earlier and told me about it." I said.

Carla nodded. "So.. where have you plan for college?" She asked. "I-I am not sure yet.. but I still have plenty of time to decide. My mom suggested the one in the City but my dad wants the one nearby because he said he wanted to look out for me incase of boys" I just said that.. didn't I. I just Felt comfortable talking to them, that words like this just spat out of my mouth!

Carla looked at Eren awkwardly. "Oh you are dead Sweetie." She said nodding and shoved a pork in her mouth.

Eren's attention turned to us from the plate "Huh? What?" Eren gasped. "Its okay Eren, I'll help you. Dad has plenty of tricks into one of these." Dr. Jaeger said, grinning and started to flex his deflated muscles.

"We're just friends dad! And please stop the two of you." Eren said, pointing his pork to both of his parents. I agreed by nodding quickly.

The dinner soon ended and we just talked about college and school. Basic, but hey! This girl got invited again over. I have no idea until when and its alright for them.

I thanked them and I stepped out of the door and Eren followed. "I'll walk you home." He said and he started walking to the gate. I nodded and followed him, holding my bag with the both of my hands just as like what I did when I entered. Eren unlocked the gate and we walked to the side.

"So, did you enjoy dinner?" He asked, both of his hands tucked inside his jacket pockets. "Yeh.. its good especially the food." I said smiling at him.

"Sorry about the early conversation though." He said and turned away out of embarrassment. I paused for a while before I continued. "Its alright.. Even Zeke does it too tho."

"Hm.. you're right though.. he does.." He said. Next thing we know we are standing in-front of our gate. I turn to the house and turned back to Eren. "Thanks for Dinner and for.... walking me home." I said.

"Your welcome.." He said smiling.

Our gazes locked at each other's eyes as the wind blew perfectly. The Dark blue sky covering The stars twinkling above us. As the sound of silence stretched its way around us. Just the two of us standing in-front of my house as our faces started to get closer. I could feel my heart beat pounding like a trampoline. The redness splashing on my cheeks, like someone wipe their finger on me with red dye.

My stomach filled with butterflies. My entire me lighting up like New Years. Is this supposed to happen? I don't remember seeing Eren kiss me as I kiss him in my dreams. Who cares though.

As our distance come shorter every second and our faces were only inches apart. I closed my eyes as he closed his. If I let my eyes open, I'd panic and ruin this moment. Our lips coming together.

"Hey Eren!"

<><><>
A/N: Oh My gosh. Someone really had to ruin the moment. Don't they? Who could it be though? Please don't kill me!

  Thoughts?
    Vote and Follow
       Enjoy! see you in the next chapter!