#5

A/N: GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!
ITS SUNDAY! I have no schedule for the next chapter so it might be posted in a random day. TYSM for 257 reads I totally appreciated it that you support my story, ANYWAYS HERE's A CHAPTER!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It was 3:30 in the afternoon, and I was laying on top of my bed. I sat up and started to think about the dreams I had been having. Every time I sleep its always the same dream but a different scenario, I can see their faces clearly in my dreams but as soon as I wake up, Their faces just disappeared from my mind. 'Am I going Nuts?!'

I looked at myself in-front of the mirror. I can see a black haired Japanese Girl facing me, somehow looks very familiar.

As I blink the girl in the mirror started to change clothes, my white shirt , which is what I am wearing right now, then it changes to a brown cropped jacket with a green cloak. I flinched, I kept staring at the girl at the mirror and somehow, she starts to cry.
I quickly stood up from my seat. I slapped my face to get me back to reality. 'Yes! I am definitely going Nuts!' I said to myself.

'The clothes was very familiar, yet I haven't seen it before.' I thought. My phone rung, it was Sasha Calling. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello? Sasha"
"Mikasa~"
"Hm? What's the matter"
"The gang wanted to go get boba tea, want to come with?"
"Is Eren going to be there?" I asked without realization, I don't even know why I asked if Eren would be coming along.
"Yep! And so Is Armin! Now get your butt here, I'll text you the address~"
"Alright.. I'll be there"
"See ya~ bye!"
"Bye"

I changed my clothing to a white sweather with some jeans and boots.

Like this photo:

Stylish ey?Back to the Story~

Stylish ey?
Back to the Story~

-
"Mom! I'm going to go get Boba with my friends!" I yelled for mom to hear me downstairs. "Friends?" She asked. I went down stairs slowly and made an irritated look, "yes mom, I have friends in my new school."

"Mikasa? Where are you going?" My little brother asked. His name is Mikio. (A name I found in google, hehe)

Yes, I added her little brother, yes she had an unborn brother in the series and manga, but since her parents are alive in the story so why not add her brother too.

I sat down so we both have the same height level. I placed my hand on his shoulder before I begun talking. "Mikasa, is going to go out with her friends."

"Really? Can You bring me food?" Mikio said Excitedly. Mom and I laughed, "sure.. I'd bring you some.. doughnuts" I giggled. Mikio hugged me happily. I stood up and waved goodbye to my mom and Mikio.

-
I stopped at the address, Sasha sent me. I looked around for the place called 'Maria Café'. I heard it was famous for their milktea's but I haven't been there, yet.

I was glancing through the windows to look for them. Slowly walking the sidewalk then I accidentally hit someone.

"Ah!" She yelled. "I- I am so~sorry.. I wasn't-" I got cut off when I noticed who was the person I bumped into. "H-Hangé Zoe..? I am so sorry, I have been dozing off a lot lately.. so yeh Sorry." I bowed to apologize. "Eh... Its alright.." Hangé snorted.

The door of the café opened and Revealed Sasha waving. " ah.. I'm sorry I need to go.. now.. sorry about earlier Hangé Zoe." I smiled and ran to Sasha. Sasha squealed out of excitement. Hangé and her friends waved goodbye and headed off.

"Mmm.. Boba tea, Boba tea, I love you so much, Oh marry me, marry me, Boba tea, Boba tea.. " Sasha sung as we passed through the café. I giggled from Sasha's little jingle.

We arrived at the second floor, I saw Eren, Armin, Jean,Connie and Marco, The usual.

I sat next to Eren and Sasha sat next to Connie, we ordered our drink and snack and had a little chat.

It was fun being with them, thus they are my first friends in High school, I do have Some other friends but. I like being with this guys more even though we 'just met', that's what I wanted to say. Because there is this feeling that we already ate together like this other than being in the cafeteria at school.

After eating, we left the place and said goodbye to each other.

"Hey.. can we go to a bakery first, before we head home?" I asked Eren and Armin. "Sure!" They said.

We walked through the sidewalks and we stopped at a bakery. "I'll go buy some doughnuts for my brother, you guys could come with or you could wait." I told them. "We could wait." Eren said.
Armin nodded for agreement.

I smiled and went in the bakery, the scent of those delicious bread from the kitchen going in to my nostrills. Wow.

I bought the doughnuts and headed outside, Eren and Armin waiting and the Three of us went home.

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter, I wanted to just add this kind of Chapter to show their friendship with one another, I also added Hangé here since.. Why not?
NO WORRIES