91 - 92

Xie Ming raised her eyebrows and asked again," You like Rose don't you?"

Li Quin sighed and asked," Is it that evident?"

Xie Ming giggled and said," It's written all over your face."

Li Quin smiled and said," I wish she could see it."

" You should go and tell her about your feeling." Xie Ming said.

Li Quin let out a soft laugh and said," I already did two years ago but she rejected me."

Xie Ming placed her hand on his shoulder and asked," Did you ask her why?"

Li Quin smiled and said," I didn't. I know she had her reasons. I just told her that I'll always wait for her."

Xie Ming patted his shoulder and said," Dont worry brother-in-law everything will be okay. Just don't give up."

Li Quin did not say anything and nodded his head.

....

At the venue.

Yang Yutang and An Yixi were getting ready to leave while Xie Yufan had already left.

" Come I'll drive you home." Yutang said.

"It's okay. I'll get a cab," Yixi said.

Yang Yutang tilted his head and asked,"You trust your cab driver more than me?" Pausing for a while, he continued," No no. I am taking you home."

An Yixi helplessly agreed to his proposal.

As they were about to leave, Li Singtan arrived at the venue.

" Wow man you are too early for the party." Yang Yutang said.

Li Singtan ignored Yang Yutang. Turning towards An Yixi, he said," Thanks for your help Yixi."

An Yixi smiled at him and said," You don't have to thank me."

"We have sent an invitation to the An Family as well. Make sure to bring everyone in the banquet." Li Singtan said.

An Yixi nodded her head.

" It's getting late you people should go home. Yang Yutang will drop you."

Turning towards Yang Yutang, Li Singtan said," Mother is very angry with you. Why didn't you tell her that your sister came back? She was really very mad."

Yang Yutang scratched his head and said," I was about to tell her but-"

" Mom and dad visited the Yang mansion today to give the invitation and saw your sister. She told mom that you had asked her not to visit the Li mansion anytime soon." Li Singtan said.

Yang Yutang widened his eyes in shock and said," Hey I never said anything like that."

Li Singtan turned around and started walking towards his car and said," I don't know. You have to talk to your sister about this."

Yang Yutang sighed and said," Let's go."

Yixi nodded her head.

.....

Inside the car

" So you have a sister." An Yixi asked.

Yang Yutang nodded his head and said," Yes I Do have a small sister."

" I would love to meet her." Yixi said.

" She will be coming tomorrow." Yutang said.

After few minutes they arrived outside the An Mansion. Before An Yixi got down, Yang Yutang caught her hand and said," Yixi would you- would you like to become my partner for the banquet tomorrow?"