339 - 340

Li Mansion.

When Li Singtan entered his room, Xie Ming was drinking the soup which Mother Li had bought for her.

" I thought you were gone." Xie Ming said.

Li Singtan nodded his head and said," I told you I'll finish my work and come back fast."

Mother Li chuckled and said," Seems like someone is in a hurry to spend some quality time with his wife."

" Mom why don't you go and pack your bags. You are leaving will dad tomorrow right?" Singtan asked.

" Mother and father are going somewhere?" Xie Ming asked.

Mother Li nodded her head and said," Yes darling. Your father and I are going to Germany. There is an important matter that needs your father's attention but don't worry we will be back in a week or so."

Xie Ming smiled and nodded her head.

Scratching his forehead, Singtan said," Ehh mother, father was looking for you."

Mother Li smiled and said," Okay I'll take my leave then."

After mother Li left, Singtan locked the door and said," Well my work is over and I am free now."

Passing him the tray, Xie Ming asked," So?"

After placing the plate on the table, Li Singtan took off his suit and said," So now-"

Ming shook her head and said," I am feeling very tired."

Singtan frowned and said," Ming are you trying to torture me?"

Ming chuckled and asked," Well what will you do if I say yes?"

Grabbing her wrist, Singtan pinned her down and said," I'll punish you."

Giving him a light kiss on his left cheek, Xie Ming said seductively," Then punish me."

Li Singtan chuckled and asked," Now who is being shameless here?" before trailing kissing on her neck followed by her shoulder.

Xie Ming giggled and said," Don't I am feeling ticklish."

Lifting her dress up, Li Singtan caressed her thigh for sometime before moving his hands upwards but before he could go anywhere near it, someone knocked at their door.

" Damn it." Singtan cursed himself.

Placing her hands on his shoulder, Xie Ming said," Singtan get the door."

" Let's juts ignore it."Singtan said.

Xie Ming shook her head and said," No we can't."

Getting down from the bed, Singtan said," Fix your clothes first."

Xie Ming frowned and asked," When did you open my zipper?"

Pulling it up, Li Singtan said," I am very fast right?"

Ming helplessly shook her head and said," Alright now go and get the door."

Singtan frowned and started walking towards the door.

When he opened the door, he saw a maid standing outside.

" Do you want to get fired?" Singtan asked.

The maid lowered her head and said," Apologise young master but young madam's father has just arrived and he wants to see you both."

Li Singtan sighed and said," Serve him some refreshments and snacks. We will be down in a minute."

The maid nodded her head and left.

" Who was it?" Ming asked.

" Father is here and he wants to see us." Singtan said.