113 - 114

Ming Rose." An Yixi shouted and came running towards them.

When Yixi saw marks on Rose's neck, pointing towards them she smiled and said," Oh my someone had a rough night yesterday."

Rose lowered her head and blushed while Li Quin cheekily smiled.

Ben pointed towards Rose's neck and said," Mommy got hurt."

Rose pursed her lips and said," No darling. It's a mosquito bite."

Li Quin frowned. Touching his face, he thought,' Do I look like a mosquito?'

Walking towards Ben, Li Singtan said," Yes Ben. It was a very big mosquito. As big as you daddy." Taking Ben from Li Quins arms, Li Singtan said," I am taking my nephew away from you people. You are going to pollute his innocent mind."

Holding Ben with one hand, Li Singtan extended his hand towards his wife and said," Come lets go inside."

Taking his hand, Xie Ming smiled and followed him.

" It's all your fault. Oh my God brother Singtan also saw these marks. So embarrassing." Rose said.

Li Quin wrapped his arms around her waist and said," Calm down alright. No one is going to judge you."

....

" Ah there you are Rose." Mother Li said.

Rose smiled and gave her a hug.

" Did my son bully you last night?" Mother Li asked Rose in a low voice.

Rose blushed vigorously and shook her head.

Mother Li smiled and said," I am happy for you."

Mother Li then pulled Li Quins ear and said," If I hear any complain from my daughter-in-law about you bullying her then see what will I do to you."

Li Quin hissed in pain and said," Ouch mom. That hurts. You need to stop doing this okay. I am a father now. What will my son think of me? Ouch."

" I'll do this even in front of my great grandchild." Mother Li said as she released his ear.

Rubbing his ear, Li Quin frowned and complained," Why didn't you warn brother like this?"

Mother Li brushed him off saying," Singtan is much more sensible then you. He would rather get bullied by his wife for the entire life than hurt her or bully her. He is not irresponsible like you. You don't even clean your room on your own and here you are calling yourself a father."

Li Quin wiped his artificial tears and said," This is discrimination. You see Rose this is how they treat me."

Rose rolled her eyes and said," You deserve it."

" Even you are not taking my side?" Li Quin asked.

He then started looking at everyone present in the room. Everyone ignored his gaze except for Xie Ming.

Running towards his sister-in-law, Li Quin said," Sister-in-law do you think I am Not sensible and responsible?"

Xie aming shook her head and said," I think Quin will be a great father."

Li Quins face beamed with happiness. He wrapped his arms around Xie Ming and said," I have the best sister-in-law in the world."

Li Singtan slapped Li Quins hand and said," Dont touch her. You will dirty her clothes."

Li Quin pouted and said," Mother do you really think he is sensible?"

Li Singtan frowned and said," What did you say?"