384 - 385 - 386

Dina narrowed her eyes and said," Why don't you do your creepy hula hula dance for your beloved ex."

" What is a hula hula dance?" Ling asked who was now standing in front of them along with Yufan.

" It's a funny and creepy thing that this idiot does when I am angry. It's a dance well only he calls it's a dance. It's a n.a.k.e.d dance in which he twerks and then shakes his waist too and fro until I laugh and laugh and then forgive him." Dina said.

Ling chuckled and said," Now this is interesting." Turning towards Yufan, Ling said," Why don't you do the hula hula dance for me someday."

Yufan awkwardly cleared his throat and said," Emmm we have to go."

Ling chuckled and said," Alright let's leave."

Dina got up from her seat and left along with Ling.

" Dude do you really do that?" Yufan asked.

Sebastian nodded his head and said," I can't let her stay angry for a really long time. I need her okay."

Yufan helplessly shook his head and followed Ling and Dina along with Sebastian.

....

Li Clan.

Zechan slapped his forehead when he saw Songpa sleeping on the floor again.

Depressed and heart broken Songpa was worse than the psycho and funny Songpa.

" Songpa get up and have dinner." Zechan said.

" I am not hungry Zechan." Songpa said.

Zechan sighed and said," You haven't eaten anything since morning. You'll fall sick." When Songpa did not say anything, Zechan helplessly shook his head and left Songpa's room.

After coming out of Songpa's room, Zechan received a call from Singtan.

" Yes Boss." Zechan said.

" What happened to him?" Singtan asked.

Zechan sighed and said," He is heartbroken."

" What do you mean?" Singtan asked.

" Ah boss forget it. He will be okay by tomorrow morning. By the way sir Rumbas is ready is spill everything. You can interrogate him tomorrow." Zechan said.

" Alright. I have a very important meeting tomorrow in the morning. I'll be there after I finish the meeting. Call Mike, Yutang and Robbin tomorrow." Singtan said.

" Okay Sir." Zechan said before hanging up the call.

....

Li Mansion.

It was almost past twelve at night when Xie Ming woke up and released that her husband was not sleeping beside her.

Getting out of the room when Xie Ming saw the study room brightly lit, she frowned.

When Xie Ming entered the study room, Singtan was busy reading something.

" Do you know what time is it?" Ming asked.

Singtan frowned and asked," Why are you not sleeping?"

" I am here to ask you the same question. Why are you not sleeping?" Ming asked.

Singtan sighed and said," I have an important board meeting tomorrow. So I was just going through everything."

" It's midnight Singtan. You are not following rules." Ming said.

" Ming why don't you go to the room and warm yourself up and then sleep. I'll be there after sometime." Singtan said.

Ming frowned and said," Okay even I will stay here without any warmer and its cold too. I'll sit here on the couch and wait for you. Who cares if I fall sick? Baby and I will sit here and wait for the stubborn father to finish his work." before walking towards the couch.