293 - 294

Giving him a confused look, Ling asked," What do you mean?"

Yufan chuckled and said," Let me show you." before dragging her out of Sebastian's apartment.

" Yufan where-"

" Ssshhhh just follow me okay." Yufan said.

Stopping in front of an apartment which was just beside Sebastian's, Yufan unlocked the door and said," I hope you will like it." before scooping Ling into his arms.

" Ah Yufan what are you doing?" Ling asked.

" Practicing." Yufan said.

" For what?" Ling asked.

" Well after we get married I have to follow traditions and carry to inside our house right? So I am getting used to it but I guess I've do this more often from now. God you are so heavy." Yufan said.

Hitting him on his chest, Ling retorted saying," I am not."

Yufan chuckled and entered the apartment along with Ling.

Spining around twice with Ling in his arms, Yufan asked," Do you like it?"

Giving him a peck on his cheek, Yufan said," It's beautiful."

Placing her down, Yufan wrapped his arms around her waist and said," I bought this place for us. We can come here every now and then spend some quality time with each other."

" Oh my God Yufan this place is beautiful and I love it. Ahh I am so happy." Ling said.

Lifting her chin up, Yufan said," The purpose was to make you happy." before brushing their lips together.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ling said," I love you."

Yufan smiled and lifted her up in his arms again and said," I love you too. Come I'll show you our bedroom."

After entering the master bedroom, Yufan carefully placed Ling on the bed.

Caressing her back, Yufan took a deep breath and asked," So what do you wanna eat?"

Pulling him closer, Ling whispered," You." before crashing her lips against his.

Quickly pinning her down, Yufan intertwined their hands before deepening the kiss. They were hungrily biting and sucking each other like there was no tomorrow.

After several minutes of intense kissing, Yufan broke the kiss.

Burying his head on her neck, Yufan said," Let's stop here otherwise you are going to regret it."

Lying down beside her, Yufan pulled her into his embrace.

Drawling circles on his chest, Ling said in a low voice," Yufan if it's with you, I'll never regret it. Even if you leave me after that, I'll never fuss about it or regret giving you my first time."

Yufan frowned and said," Why will I leave you? Don't talk rubbish Ling. You know how much I love you."

" Just saying. I just wanted to make this clear." Ling said.

" So you are trying to say that next time I shouldn't stop?" Yufan asked.

Ling blushed and buried her head on his chest.

Yufan chuckled and said," Look at you blushing now."

Wrapping her legs around him, Ling said," This feels so good. I can stay like this all day."

" We can come here every now and then cuddle all day." Yufan said.

Ling nodded her head and said," I would love to do that."