321 - 322

Past

After Yixi received the envelope, she decided to return back to country S.

Taking out her phone from her bag, Yixi called Father An.

" I want to come back tomorrow." Yixi said.

Father An sighed and said," What happened now?"

Yixi chuckled and said," I received photographs of Yutang and some woman in a yellow envelope."

Father An laughed and said," You are just like your mother. Usually women go crazy when something like this happens."

" Well if mom would've acted all crazy, you would've had a really tough time." Yixi said.

" What next?" Father An said.

Staring at her nails, Yixi said," Dad make preparations for me. I want to marry Yutang as soon I return."

Father An smiled and asked," What if the photos are true?"

Yixi chuckled and asked," Do you think Yutang will dare to do something like this behind my back? You know him better then me don't you?"

Father An sighed and said," Yeah you are right. But Yixi I want you to think about it again. Yutang is not a simple man he-"

" Oh come on dad now don't give me that shit. There is no difference between you and Yutang. You both are the same." Yixi said.

Father An chuckled and said," Alright then. I'll book the tickets for you. Ask your brother to stay there and attend the event."

" Thanks dad." Yixi said before hanging up the call.

Taking a sip from the glass, Yixi sighed. She knew what her father did and who he really was and she also had a rough idea about who Yutang was but she did not mind.

When she was young her mother used to receive an envelope every now and then which would contain indecent photographs of father An with some random woman just like the once she received today. Mother An used to open it and then toss it off.

One day when Yixi asked her why she never confronts father about this,her mother smiled and said," You should never doubt someone you love and trust under any circ.u.mstances unless you see it with your own eyes. Your father is a powerful man darling so he is bound to have many enemies. The main motive of sending these pictures is to distract your father so that the person can easily do what he wants to. So why throw tantrums and give him a chance? Instead you should do something that will make the enemy realise that his sly and petty tricks is not gonna work here. If similar things happens with you in the future do as you mom does and never throw tantrums. Think different and be different."

" Think difference and be different." Yixi murmured before calling Mother Yang.

After telling her everything that has happened, Yixi said," So do you think you guys will be able to make it?"

Mother Yang laughed and said," Of course we will. You don't know how happy I am. You are perfect for my Yutang Yixi."

" I'll see day after tomorrow then Mother."Yixi said.

" Yes yes of course." Mother Yang said before hanging up the call.

After calling mother Li and the rest, Yixi switched off her phone and murmured," Let me punish you for a while Mr Yang. You are so dumb to fall for a petty trick like that."

...

Present.

" Man come out." Mike shouted.