249 - 250

Running towards Anna, Mike caught her hand and asked," You are giving me another chance?"

Grabbing his collar, Anna clasped her lips against his. 

Sucking his lower lips for a while, Anna let go his collar and ran towards the penthouse.

Mike who was not at all ready for all this, stood there in daze. 

Touching his lips for a while, he rushed towards the penthouse.

....

Inside the penthouse.

As Anna stepped inside the penthouse, a pair of warm hands grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself.

" Ahhh." Anna screamed before her lips were sealed.

Pulling her towards himself, Mike started eating her lips like a hungry beast. 

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Anna kissed him back with all her might.

Eight years. Only they knew how they lived without each other for years. They both missed each other. They missed each others touch. 

Lifting Anna up, Mike wrapped her legs around his waist sucking her lips like there was no tomorrow.

When the other two couples heard Anna's scream, they rushed outside but what they saw was not something that they had expected.

" Get a room guys." Yixi said smiling cheekily. She was happy for them.

Yutang widened his eyes in shock and said," So fast? Damn I lost a hundred million."

Li Singtan who was standing beside them chuckled and said," I want the money to be transferred into my wife's account as soon as we reach country S."

Xie Ming who had just woken from her deep sleep couldn't help but cry. 

Wiping her tears away, Xie Ming said," I cannot believe they are finally together. I am so happy for them."

Yixi raised her eyebrows and said," Ming you should seriously get yourself checked after we return."

Wrapping his arms around her shoulder, Li Singtan said," Yes let's go for a routine checkup after we return."

Slapping his hands away, Xie Ming said," You think I am sick? If you think I am sick then don't come near me." Before walking inside her room.

Li Singtan slapped his forehead helplessly.

Yixi chuckled and said," Mr Li don't worry I think she is going to have her periods soon."

Li Singtan widened his eyes in shock.

Yutang laughed and said," Dude your vacation is doomed." Before walking inside his room with Yixi.

Li Singtan sighed and entered his room.

....

Mike and Anna kept on kissing each other until they were breathless.

Mike was the first one to break the kiss.

Burying his head on her neck, he said," I missed you so much. I promise I won't mess up this time."

" I'll also make sure that we don't mess up this time." Anna said.

Putting her down, Mike said," I love you."

Anna smiled and said," I love you more."

Picking her up in bridal style, Mike asked," Your room or my room?"

Anna laughed and said," Don't be so impatient."

" Eight years Anna. I feel so rusted." Mike said walking towards his room.