299 - 300

Soon Rose came rushing towards Dina with a bluish-white gown in her hand.

" Here quick go go wear it and show me." Rose said pushing Dina towards a room.

" Rose we also want to wear your beautiful gowns." Anna said.

" Yes Yes I have one for everyone." Rose said.

After passing everyone their gowns, Rose asked them to try it on.

" Ohh right I have suits as well so since the men aren't here why don't you ladies chose one for your man?" Rose asked.

" Sounds great." Mother Li said.

.....

Wu base.

After stepping down from the car, Sebastian gasped when he saw his grand their new base was.

" Dude this is awesome." Sebastian exclaimed.

Yufan chuckled and said," It's more awesome inside."

When Sebastian and Yufan entered the base, the guards politely greeted them.

As they were busy admiring their new workplace, Carl greeted them and said," Good morning."

Patting Carl's shoulder, Sebastian said," Hey you buddy how are you?"

" I am good sir." Carl said.

" Is everything ready?" Yufan asked.

Carl nodded his head and said," Yes Sir."

" Alright Seb lets go." Yufan said.

" Where?" Sebastian asked.

Yufan smirked and said," To perform our first torture in our new base."

Sebastian eyes glistered with excitement," Man or woman?"

Yufan chuckled and said," A woman."

Taking off his suit, Sebastian said," Alright let's proceed."

After entering a dark room, when Yufan ordered someone to switch on the light, they saw a woman covered with blood sleeping on the cold floor.

" Wake her up." Yufan ordered.

When a guard poured some ice water on the woman, she gasped and quickly opened her eyes.

Dragging a chair towards her, Yufan sat in front of her and said with an evil smile on his face," Good morning Daisy. I hope you had a lovely night."

" Why did you bring me here? What are you trying to do? I'll complain to the police." Daisy shouted.

" Tch tch so noisy." Sebastian said.

" Well I had two choices. Either to hand over you to the police or to vent out my anger and frustration on you. So as you can see I chose the later." Yufan said.

" Get me my tools." Sebastian said.

When a man brought a silver briefcase and opened it, Daisy widened his eyes in shock when she saw different kinds of torturing tools in it.

" You you why are you taking these out?" Daisy shouted.

" You'll know after sometime." Sebastian said before taking out his favourite plier.

Gesturing Sebastian to stop, Yufan asked," Why did you want to harm Ling?"

" I don't like Ling. She had everything that I wanted. I never liked her." Daisy said.

" Who is Simon?" Yufan asked.

" How do you know about him?" Daisy asked.

" Seb go on." Yufan said.