197 - 198

As soon as they reached the airport, the man asked Anna for her passport.

Anna shook her head and said," I will give my passport if you give me your cell phone. I want to call someone."

The man sighed and said," I am sorry ma'am but I cannot do that."

Anna frowned and said," Just one phone call is not going to harm."

The man sighed and snatched her passport forcefully.

Anna tried to protest but failed.

" Please ma'am don't be stubborn and follow me." The man said.

Anna sighed and followed him.

....

Back in country S

Mike, Singtan and Yutang were waiting for Anna inside a cafe.

" Its almost 3 pm where the hell is she?" Yutang asked.

" You guys go on an order something, I'll go and look for her." Mike said.

Walking out of the cafe, Mike boarded his car.

....

After fifteen minutes drive, Mike reached Anna's place.

Taking out the key which Anna had given him yesterday, he opened the door and entered the house.

" Anna." Mike called out her name.

No answer.

" An."

No answer.

"A-" as he was about to call out her name again, his eyes fell on a golden card which was lying on the floor.

Bending down, Mike picked up the card.

When he opened the card and read the content, his eyes turned red.

Anna's nanny who was standing in a far corner asked," Are you looking for Anna?"

Lifting the card up, Mike asked," This-"

" She got married today with her finace." The nanny said.

" Anna had a fiance?"Mike asked.

The nanny sighed and nodded her head.

Mike could feel his legs turning weak. Leaning against a table, he stabilised himself.

" She is not going to come back now. Her husband is from country Z." The nanny said.

" This is not possible." Mike murmured.

Taking out his phone from his pocket, Mike called Anna but her phone was off.

After trying several time, Mike felt frustrated and slammed his phone on the wall.

" You shouldn't have done this to me Anna." Mike shouted before dashing out of her place.

....

Country Z.

As soon as Anna landed in country Z, she was taken straight to a hotel which was owned by her father.

" Ms Si please enter the room, Master is waiting for you." The man said.

As Anna entered the room, she saw a young girl in her father's lap.

" Anna you are here. Quick go and get changed. Your wedding will start in an hour." Father Si said while fixing the girls hair.

" I am not getting married." Anna said in a firm voice.