351 -352 -353

Inside marriage bureau.

When Mike and Anna entered the bureau, Mike took her straight towards his grandpa and said," Anna this is my grandpa."

Anna smiled and said," It's nice to meet you grandpa."

Grandpa Zhang smiled at the beautiful young woman standing in front of him. Patting Mike's shoulder, he said," I am proud of you." Turning towards Anna, he said," And you little one, welcome to the Zhang family."

Anna smiled and said," Thank you so much."

" Come here child."Grandpa Li said.

Giving Grandpa Li tight hug, Anna said," I am glad you came Grandpa."

Patting her back, Grandpa Li said," It's such a big day for you. So why wouldn't I come?"

" Not only for her, it's a big day for me too." Mike said.

Grandpa Li chuckled and said," Yes boy you too."

" Alright let's begin now." The officer said.

Grabbing Anna's hand, Mike said," You can back off if you want to."

Anna nodded her head and said," Okay." Before taking a step back.

Mike widened his eyes in shock and said," Woah girl stop right there. You can't run away now. It's too late and you also have my child inside you now."

Anna chuckled and asked," Then why did you even ask?"

" Bro make it fast I have a meeting to attend." Yutang said.

Mike narrowed his eyes and said," Did I say anything when you were crying like a baby that day?"

Yutang sighed and said," Can we not talk about that please?"

" What you feeling shy now?" Singtan asked.

Ming smiled and said," Don't make fun of Yutang. I think that was very sweet of him. He cried because he loves Yixi and couldn't believe that he was getting married to her."

Anna nodded her head and said," Ming is right. Yutang don't listen to them. They both foolish."

" So if men cry during their wedding it means that they love their partner?" Mike asked.

Anna nodded her head and said," May be yes."

Placing his head on Anna's shoulder, Mike sobbed and said," I am so happy."

Pushing him away, Anna said," So fake."

" These kids are really something." Mother Li said.

Helplessly shaking her head, Mother Zhang sighed and said," I don't know what will Mike do after becoming a father. He still acts like a child."

Mother Li widened her eyes in shock and asked," You mean Anna also?"

Mother Zhang smiled and said," Yes 4 weeks."

" Oh my God. I cannot believe this." Mother Li said.

" Ming is pregnant too right?" Mother Zhang asked.

Mother Li nodded her head and said," 13 weeks."

" Ahh we are going to become grandmothers very soon." Mother Zhang said.

....

After signing the marriage certificates, Mike and Anna exchanged their rings.

" Congratulations An." Yixi said before passing them a gift.

" This is from our side. May you both have a blissful and happy married life." Yutang said.

" Congrats man." Singtan said.