331 - 332

After entering a very famous kids store, Xie Ming started selecting clothes for Ben.

" I think blue will look cute on you Ben." Xie Ming said.

Ben cheekily smiled and said," Ben looks cute in every colour."

Xie Ming laughed and pulled his cheeks," Look at you praising yourself. You are becoming just like your uncle Singtan."

" I want to become like uncle Singtan when I grow up." Ben said.

Xie Ming smiled and asked," Why do you want to become like him?"

" Uncle Singtan is cool, handsome and smart." Ben said.

Xie Ming chuckled and said," Yes he is."

Han Zihao who was standing at a distance frowned when he saw a man wearing a black pant and red shirt moving towards his lady boss and Ben.

The bodyguard who was standing beside Ming and Ben stepped forward and said," Stay right there."

The man chuckled and said," I mean no harm. I just want to talk to Mrs Li."

" Step aside young man and don't make me use force on you." The bodyguard said in a very threatening tone.

Xie Ming who happened to hear everything asked," What's wrong?"

Two other men came forward and stood beside Xie Ming and Ben forming a human wall around them.

The man smiled and said," You people are too much. I just want to talk to the lady and-"

" You want to die don't you." Han Zihao said.

The man chuckled and said," People from the Li clan are really very short tempered."

Han Zihao frowned and asked," Who are you?"

" That doesn't matter. I just want to talk to Mrs Li for a while. I mean no harm but if you all don't listen to me then I don't mind-" pointing towards the entrance, the man continued," using force too."

When Han Zihao followed his gaze, he raised his eyebrows when he saw several men wearing causal wears standing outside the entry gate. If a normal person would see them, they would think that they are ordinary people but Han Zihao and the other guards knew they were more then just ordinary men.

Seeing Han Zihao's tensed expression, Xie Ming somewhat understood what the problem was.

" What do you want to talk about?" Xie Ming asked.

The man smiled and said," Mrs Li is more intelligent than the people of the Li clan."

Xie Ming narrowed her eyes and said," Cut the crap and tell me what do you want?"

Pointing towards Ben, the man said," Why don't we go somewhere else and talk? We don't want to scare little Li right?"

Thinking for a while, Xie Ming said," Okay."

" But lady boss-"

" It's fine Mr assistant. I'll take the guards with me." Xie Ming said.

Ruffling Ben's hair, Ming said," Ben go with aunty and try wearing these clothes alright. I'll be back in a minute."

Ben nodded his head and left along with a female attendant." The Li family really treasures little Li though it doesn't have the Li family blood running in his veins." The man said.

Xie Ming narrowed her eyes and said," People like you will never understand these things. Now I don't have all the time in the world."

" Let's go to the nearby cafe." The man said.